No announcement yet.

**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole thread has been pretty amusing.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I have a genuine gut feeling that this is going to turn into one of those situations that neither will back down for pure ego reasons. And Steve might find himself backed into a corner where the only way to save face is to show up and confront Eric. And I forsee an old Mexican stadoff until one makes a move.

I forsee an altercation much deserving a camera, either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I have a genuine gut feeling that this is going to turn into one of those situations that neither will back down for pure ego reasons. And Steve might find himself backed into a corner where the only way to save face is to show up and confront Eric. And I forsee an old Mexican stadoff until one makes a move.

I forsee an altercation much deserving a camera, either way
        I disagree wholeheartedly.

Except for the camera part of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          Then what is the point of continuously prodding him to come out? I'm sure you aren't wanting to hug it out....

Just pointing out that he was wrong in his assessment. Yet he continues to talk like he wasn't. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Just pointing out that he was wrong in his assessment. Yet he continues to talk like he wasn't. It's hilarious.
            I guess. You should come out one fri night after the Vegas trip. I'll protect you from kung fu panda!

Comment

• Shit. Twelve pages of drama and I've only seen this page.

Is it worth it?
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Shit. Twelve pages of drama and I've only seen this page.

Is it worth it?
                You'll have to find out just like the rest of us.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  You'll have to find out just like the rest of us.
                  LMAO! True and about what I expected!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I think that they are both pretty good guys who both happen to enjoy prodding people on the Internet. Should they both come to a get together I see them both realizing how completely juvenile the whole thing is, have a laugh and maybe a beer, and then comeback on here and continue to berate each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      I think that they are both pretty good guys who both happen to enjoy prodding people on the Internet. Should they both come to a get together I see them both realizing how completely juvenile the whole thing is, have a laugh and maybe a beer, and then comeback on here and continue to berate each other.
                      I disagree. I think Eric would fuck Steve up. In fact, i have 50 bucks that says it!

Comment

I disagree wholeheartedly.

Except for the camera part of course!
                        And here I thought Don was Steve's biggest cheerleader. Jesus man! We get it, he's your buddy!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          And here I thought Don was Steve's biggest cheerleader. Jesus man! We get it, he's your buddy!
                          Seriously? You follow Eric around with his balls in your mouth, and thumb up your ass, and you want to call people out? Fuck you.

Comment

Seriously? You follow Eric around with his balls in your mouth, and thumb up your ass, and you want to call people out? Fuck you.
                            Awww, dont cry. Since when do I follow Eric around? Steve just so happens to catch shit from us both. Last Thursday I told him to come out, to settle the thing between him and Eric with a game of DODGEBALL. That's it's. You know that shit would be funny as fuck to see. I'm just saying, suddenly you seem to be cheerleader for him an awful lot. As in the last week or so.

No reason to get all bent out of shape.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Sweet!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Awww, dont cry. Since when do I follow Eric around? Steve just so happens to catch shit from us both. Last Thursday I told him to come out, to settle the thing between him and Eric with a game of DODGEBALL. That's it's. You know that shit would be funny as fuck to see.
                                Who's crying? You're the one who keeps confronting me. Like earlier today when i lol'ed at the though of anyone on here kicking anyone's teeth in, and you said "is there a problem?". I don't have a problem, do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X