**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    who's the chick in the second picture, brunette, with her back to the camera, just above the date?

I got her number, but in my phone it's "brunette in black dress".

Anyone?

I'm not sure, but early in the evening she was telling me how much she wished her husband had a head of hair like mine. I was all like, "I understand, not everyone is as fortunate in the looks department as I am.."

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      who's the chick in the second picture, brunette, with her back to the camera, just above the date?

Anyone?
      [ ] not barg

[x] barg

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        [ ] not barg

[x] barg

god bless.
        Hey, look! I figured you lost computer priveleges after breaking curfew last night....
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          woah woah woah. Let's be realistic here. This woman once was so proud of herself for taking her car to a quick lube for the first time. Why? They changed the blinker fluid and all. No, I'm not kidding.

She also once ordered a beefsteak tomato salad at Bob's, and when it was brought to the table, she asked where the beef was.
          Lmao well, she can hold a conversation, and I hear her fingers smell nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Hey, look! I figured you lost computer priveleges after breaking curfew last night....
            i was more afraid of getting into shit for carrying around 1/2 rifle through a restaurant!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
              Leah/Craig - was good to see you guys fri. Let me know if you guys do happy hour in Las Colinas again.
              Ditto! Glad you made it out for a bit before your balls got put back in the jar. We'll definitely let ya know if we do it again!

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Anyone?
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                You could have come out Thursday. Oh wait. You're a huge gaping vagina. I almost forgot.
                You should come out to the coit/190 gtg @ 8 on Fri. then he can't ignore you! Consider that an official invite. You're a pussy if you dont show! LOL

Seriously you should come. Lots of cool people and cool cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  You should come out to the coit/190 gtg @ 8 on Fri. then he can't ignore you! Consider that an official invite. You're a pussy if you dont show! LOL

Seriously you should come. Lots of cool people and cool cars.
                  Prick. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Why would you do that?

[ ] Cool guy

[ ] Cool car

[ ] No booze at meet

Don't stay up tonight sweetie, I'll be in Vegas. You're safe. *pats Steve on head*

Comment

Prick. lol

Awww, and then you go delete it! lmao! Fucking just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Comment

• Nice ninja edit pussy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          Nice ninja edit pussy!
                          LOL, it's so amusing he thinks he's some sort of threat, kinda cute.

Comment

LOL, it's so amusing he thinks he's some sort of threat, kinda cute.

It so amusing you think I think I'm some kind of threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              It so amusing you think I think I'm some kind of threat.
                              Then what is the point of continuously prodding him to come out? I'm sure you aren't wanting to hug it out....

Comment

• I'm so amused that it's so amusing that he thinks it's so amusing that he's amused that it's sosnafn;akl;fjfuuuuuuuuuu.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X