X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    Lol that is Chelsie.
    Originally posted by Leah View Post
    That's Chelsie-Will's gf (trailerparksuperstar).

Holy BOOBtastic...
    GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
      Holy BOOBtastic...
      Will, please note; I'm going to go ahead and put a viewing of Chelsie's boobs on my wedding registry.

Comment

Will, please note; I'm going to go ahead and put a viewing of Chelsie's boobs on my wedding registry.
        My invitation need not come with a wax seal... just get it to me.
        GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
          That's Chelsie-Will's gf (trailerparksuperstar).
          Alright, I was wondering who that was. She bent over in front of me to change out her shoes, I hope I wasn't staring too hard. Hey TPSS, tell her I said thanks!
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Brrrrrrruuhrumsky! Those are some great boobs!

Comment

• Hey Brent, Antonio Banderas wants his shirt back....

Comment

• I'm guessing these pics weren't taken in '09 and that's not a Spurs/Lakers game on in the background? LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                  Hey Brent, Antonio Banderas wants his shirt back....
                  That was late in the evening and things had begun to get sloppy, dick! Lol!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    That was late in the evening and things had begun to get sloppy, dick! Lol!

It was 8 fucking 30! Lmgdao!

Comment

Noted!

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Alright, I was wondering who that was. She bent over in front of me to change out her shoes, I hope I wasn't staring too hard. Hey TPSS, tell her I said thanks!
                      She actually told me she was bending over and one was trying to pop out and "someone" had taken notice.... I'll let her know it was appreciated

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      I'm guessing these pics weren't taken in '09 and that's not a Spurs/Lakers game on in the background? LOL...
                      don't blame me, not my camera!
                      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        It was 8 fucking 30! Lmgdao!
                        Bullshit. It's nowhere NEAR that dark at 8:30, and that picture was taken on the patio. Plus, I was stone cold sober at 8:30. I'm also drinking a Bud Light, which couldn't possibly have happened until later in the evening, when people started buying me drinks/shots. Plus, Maelinda is in the background, and they didn't get there until 9:30-10 at least. Same for Christian. No way in hell was that at 8:30. Context clues, chump! Use em!

As for the shirt, it also doesn't help that I'm reaching up to your goofy, tall ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Bullshit. It's nowhere NEAR that dark at 8:30, and that picture was taken on the patio. Plus, I was stone cold sober at 8:30. I'm also drinking a Bud Light, which couldn't possibly have happened until later in the evening, when people started buying me drinks/shots. Plus, Maelinda is in the background, and they didn't get there until 9:30-10 at least. Same for Christian. No way in hell was that at 8:30. Context clues, chump! Use em!

As for the shirt, it also doesn't help that I'm reaching up to your goofy, tall ass.
                          LOL We didn't get there until a little after 8, and Robert and I were 5 beers into the night before I sent him back to the room for the VS bag.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I only had one beer, and that was when I first got there. That's all the clues I need!

Comment

• So who am I going to have to rape in the mouth to get to see some pics of Brent's sister?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• If pictures of my sister pop up (other than the one), I'm going to murder someone. Consider that your warning. Thank you, have a GREAT day!

Comment

Working...
                                X