Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta love CL

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/2365979673.html

There is so much wrong in this I'm not even sure what the funniest part is...

I'm posting this for my nabor. I can tell you what I know. Will have to give him a call for better details. Its looks kinda rough for the outside. Realy isn't any rust holes that iv sEen. Deffenty needs to be sanded and hit with some primer. Bus runs and drives. Has new brakes, and tires all the way around. It has a chevy small block that sounds realy good. Doesn't smoke rattle. Fully loaded on the inside. From stove to a stand up shower. To a normal size shitter. Has a pretty big fridge. And a huge bed in the back. Has water tank also a swig tank. Iv seen it run and drive around the naborhood. Would be more details talking with herld, his nuber is214 258 1613. Can call him anytime. He's a good hillbilly. Lol. Thanks for looking.
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post

I'm posting this for my nabor. I can tell you what I know. Will have to give him a call for better details. Its looks kinda rough for the outside. Realy isn't any rust holes that iv sEen. Deffenty needs to be sanded and hit with some primer. Bus runs and drives. Has new brakes, and tires all the way around. It has a chevy small block that sounds realy good. Doesn't smoke rattle. Fully loaded on the inside. From stove to a stand up shower. To a normal size shitter. Has a pretty big fridge. And a huge bed in the back. Has water tank also a swig tank. Iv seen it run and drive around the naborhood. Would be more details talking with herld, his nuber is214 258 1613. Can call him anytime. He's a good hillbilly. Lol. Thanks for looking.
    /thread

Comment

If the rattle smoker worked, I'd buy it.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

My nabor
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

The normal size shitter part got me chucklin'.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post

Who would leave that mattress in there if they did get it?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I deal with ignorant people like that all day long in this hick town

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                The normal size shitter part got me chucklin'.
                Agreed! LMAO!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

No micro shitter for that bus!

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                  X