Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zombie Apocalypse

Be READY for it...

Transforming Safe House tells the zombie hordes to bring it....

There's being prepared for a zombie invasion by keeping a shotgun and some spare brains in your basement, and then there's being actually eager for a zombie invasion, which is how you'll feel if you live in this absurdly safe house, called the Safe House. And yes, it even has that drawbridge you've always wanted.

I don't know what level of paranoia inspired this house, but thankfully someone had the wherewithal to make it a reality. By day, it has the look of a rather squarish but otherwise mostly normal house. But by night, or when someone hits what I can only assume is a giant red button with the word "PANIC" emblazoned on it, concrete blocks swing over the second floor windows, a concrete door closes on the first floor, a huge wall slides in to seal off most of one side of the ground floor, and a steel shutter drops over the entire front of the house.

What's left is a structure with no doors and, no windows, and in fact the only way in or out when the house is in lockdown mode is across a drawbridge that connects to the top of the pool house. And as for the pool itself, well... If you're busy swimming when the zombies show up, then you're already in a cheap horror flick, and you're undead meat anyway.

More Pics Here...

G'Day Mate

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Home-sweet-safe-house/ss/events/wl/050911safehouse Saw this pop up on yahoo and thought it was damn cool! I'd definitely live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Steve??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X