Drive In Theatre location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive In Theatre location?

This should be an easy one for the board.

Where is the closest drive in movie theatre?
    I am located in Hurst.
    I think there is one in Ennis, but not sure if that is the closest.
    Thank you,

yup. the one just outside of ennis

Comment

http://www.galaxydriveintheatre.com/

Comment

Ennis one is your best bet.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Isn't there an Adult drive-in somewhere near Corsicana?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Granbury is closer to Hurst than Ennis, not nearly as big though.

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

I-45 exit 255. That's the only one I know of.
                -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I don't know about the one in Granbury, but you can bring in all the food you want to the one in Ennis.

I usually patronize the concession stand for a few things, I don't mind donating to the cause and the prices aren't as bad as a regular theater.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I don't know about the one in Granbury, but you can bring in all the food you want to the one in Ennis.

I usually patronize the concession stand for a few things, I don't mind donating to the cause and the prices aren't as bad as a regular theater.
                    I thought you weren't allowed to bring outside food. Food is how the drive in survives. Get there early to get a good spot and to play mini golf. Also bring a chair if you wanna sit outside to enjoy the cool weather.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      http://www.thebrazos.com/home.htm

Granbury is closer to Hurst than Ennis, not nearly as big though.
                      I've been wanting to go to that one. Make a trip out of it. First it the brazos river for some river relaxation and hit the drive in later @ night.

Comment

Being sneaky eh? Outside food and drink are not allowed officer.

Comment

Stop breaking the drive-in law Asshole!!

Comment

Ftp!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              I thought you weren't allowed to bring outside food. Food is how the drive in survives. Get there early to get a good spot and to play mini golf. Also bring a chair if you wanna sit outside to enjoy the cool weather.
                              WTF? They must have changed the rules. They used to have a sign at the front saying coolers allowed, but asking customers to patronize the concession stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X