Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with high schools locking up the track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with high schools locking up the track?

When I went to high school, the track wasn't fenced off and every evening you would see neighborhood folks walking or jogging for some after dinner exercise.

I bought a house in Little Elm 6 years ago, at first the HS track wasn't fenced off, a couple years ago they fenced it in and put no trespassing signs all over the place. Same thing with the Frisco high schools. I like to run sprints and this pisses me off.

WTF is up with that? What's the big deal letting the tax payers who paid for the school use it? So stupid... are they afraid of being sued or something?

No wonder this country is full of fatties

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    No wonder this country is full of fatties
    it's all those people waiting hours for in/out burger i tell ya! lol

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      it's all those people waiting hours for in/out burger i tell ya! lol
      Standing that long, they're probably burning more than they're consuming.

<--- waited in line 40 minutes for a cheeseburger today

Comment

Dude, just run in place.

Comment

I guess I never paid attention to whether or not the ones I occasionally run at are littered with no trespassing signs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Dude, just run in place.
            Great idea, I've never tried sprinting in place before.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
              I guess I never paid attention to whether or not the ones I occasionally run at are littered with no trespassing signs or not.
              Up here they are surrounded wth 6 foot fence, padlocked gates, signs on every other fence panel. You cannot access the track without climbing over.

Comment

Up here they are surrounded wth 6 foot fence, padlocked gates, signs on every other fence panel. You cannot access the track without climbing over.
                Fossil Ridge the only one I ever really ran at has the midget fence thing going on, even if the gate is shut you can hurdle over it.

Comment

Fossil Ridge the only one I ever really ran at has the midget fence thing going on, even if the gate is shut you can hurdle over it.
                  You mean little person fence? LOL

Comment

They don't want the neighborhood fatties fucking up their track.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Just consider jumping the fence part of the workout!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        They don't want the neighborhood fatties fucking up their track.
                        There were a couple of fatties at the Jr High track down the street from me that were doing more talking than walking tonight. They were making fun of people who are "too healthy". Can't wait for my tax dollars to pay for their double bypass because they weren't being "too healthy"

Comment

There were a couple of fatties at the Jr High track down the street from me that were doing more talking than walking tonight. They were making fun of people who are "too healthy". Can't wait for my tax dollars to pay for their double bypass because they weren't being "too healthy"
                          I heard a similar conversation in line at In-N-Out today... couple of young black girls behind me debating on whether to get a shake with their meal or not. One girl said no, too many calories. The other girl said, oh I don't care about calories, it's not like you can gain 50 lbs a week. It showed she didn't care LOL.

Comment

I heard a similar conversation in line at In-N-Out today... couple of young black girls behind me debating on whether to get a shake with their meal or not. One girl said no, too many calories. The other girl said, oh I don't care about calories, it's not like you can gain 50 lbs a week. It showed she didn't care LOL.
                            You should've told her black guys only go for fat WHITE women.

Comment

Call the ISD and see what they say. My assumption is that they are cunts.

Comment

Working...
                              X