No announcement yet.

The end of the world..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wedding anniversary is May 21st. If I don't get her something or take her out to a nice dinner....my world will end......or I won't get any pussy so it might as well end. I think about it only because you're kind of forced to by nature. I have plenty of guns/ammo but I'm not a seed buyer or stockpiling water. i figure if it happens, I'll head to east TX where there's plenty of water and trees (cover).

Comment

PM me your email. I'll forward you my notes and have you give it a once-over. I'd like some input.

Comment

Denny, you are one of the few people on here that when I see you post in a topic I am interested in I actually stop and read what you have to say. From what I have read of your post over the years... your beliefs on the end times, the rapture, and all other related subjects follows along with what I have been taught and if the whole thing is true I believe is pretty much how it really will go down.

If I recall correctly you have quite the stockpile of necessary goods ready for any type of bad times. You even rotate cases of water replacing the oldest ones with fresh cases so none spoil’s. That’s pretty hardcore if you ask me. If you believe the scripture like you say why do you have all these provisions? The tribulation period (which is really what the stockpile is for) comes after the rapture which if you are a good ole boy Jesus and his daddy will come on down and cherry pick you and the fam from all us heathens saving you from all the terrible shit that is to come.

This is just a question, and by no means any type of shot or dig at what you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Well... this next big change is in plain view.
          like plainview , Texas....? you see what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Denny, you are one of the few people on here that when I see you post in a topic I am interested in I actually stop and read what you have to say. From what I have read of your post over the years... your beliefs on the end times, the rapture, and all other related subjects follows along with what I have been taught and if the whole thing is true I believe is pretty much how it really will go down.

If I recall correctly you have quite the stockpile of necessary goods ready for any type of bad times. You even rotate cases of water replacing the oldest ones with fresh cases so none spoil’s. That’s pretty hardcore if you ask me. If you believe the scripture like you say why do you have all these provisions? The tribulation period (which is really what the stockpile is for) comes after the rapture which if you are a good ole boy Jesus and his daddy will come on down and cherry pick you and the fam from all us heathens saving you from all the terrible shit that is to come.

This is just a question, and by no means any type of shot or dig at what you believe.
            I honestly believe the Rapture will come somewhere between the 6th and 7th Trumpet. Remember, we'll have 7 scrolls that will have their seals broken and 7 trumpets. Those will occur during the Tribulation. In the Rapture, the dead will rise first, right?

1 Corinthians 15:51-52- Behold, I tell you a MYSTERY; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Comment

I honestly believe the Rapture will come somewhere between the 6th and 7th Trumpet. Remember, we'll have 7 scrolls that will have their seals broken and 7 trumpets. Those will occur during the Tribulation. In the Rapture, the dead will rise first, right?

1 Corinthians 15:51-52- Behold, I tell you a MYSTERY; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
              I'm totally blasting some zombies...
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

lol

Comment

Do you think there is more than 1 God? The universe is larger than the mind can comprehend. Seems like too big of a place for 1 almighty omnipresent being to control. I think if there is a God that we are just in his district and he has a supervisor that he reports to. "Super God"

Or the whole thing could be a hoax.

Comment

I believe that there is one Creator and I refer to Him as God. I believe in His omnipresence, so His specific attention to each and every one of us is just one of many qualities that proves His greatness.

Do I believe in life elsewhere? I believe the possibility is high and it is kind of pompous to think that we are the only living creatures in the whole universe. If that is the case, His omnipresence would encompass that as well.

Comment

Although that will not sustain long, it is tons more than the average knuckle dragger will have (before the looting).
                      No doubt about it. Didn't mean to come off as a prick. SEB has more than 95% of the people because he's thought about it. I have some supplies and a general disregard for non-family/friends.

Comment

I've got enough to sustain us until we're up and producing on our own. Actually, those staps are already in place and production has begun.

All I know is that I've got range on just about everyone out there, unless you're bringing some serious firepower, guided by skill. Whoever can get in certainly earned what they get.

Comment

Seems like too big of a place for 1 almighty omnipresent being to control
                          om·ni·pres·ent   /ˌɒmnəˈprɛzənt/ Show Spelled
                          [om-nuh-prez-uhnt] Show IPA

–adjective
                          present everywhere at the same time

If you are, by definition, everywhere at once how can something be too big for you to manage?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            om·ni·pres·ent   /ˌɒmnəˈprɛzənt/ Show Spelled
                            [om-nuh-prez-uhnt] Show IPA

–adjective
                            present everywhere at the same time

If you are, by definition, everywhere at once how can something be too big for you to manage?
                            Im just sayin dude. I know what omnipresent means but it would be VERY interesting if we were able to make contact with a distant race of beings and heard their take on religion if it even exist there. If it lined up with ours at all I would be a scared mofo.

Comment

I've got enough to sustain us until we're up and producing on our own. Actually, those staps are already in place and production has begun.

All I know is that I've got range on just about everyone out there, unless you're bringing some serious firepower, guided by skill. Whoever can get in certainly earned what they get.
                              What all do you have? Are you up on a hill where you can see anyone coming for 5 miles? An underground bunker? Do you have claymores lining your driveway? Do you really think you could fend off 5-10 well armed attackers?

Comment

What all do you have? Are you up on a hill where you can see anyone coming for 5 miles? An underground bunker? Do you have claymores lining your driveway? Do you really think you could fend off 5-10 well armed attackers?
                                If it was on my pops land, yes. Good old house on a hill with a view of everything around it. Just sayin. I'm in now way preparing for the rapture though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X