Stop ID thieves from stealing your kid's credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop ID thieves from stealing your kid's credit

But, they say illegals aren't hurting anyone. Yea, right.

Parents struggling to keep track of their kids' vaccinations, homework, dance classes and veggie intake have precious little time for other worries, but a serious new threat is demanding their attention: Identity thieves are increasingly targeting children, in some cases stealing their identities even before they are born.

..As an investigation by NBC’s Jeff Rossen and TODAY revealed Thursday, criminals routinely use a child’s pristine credit record to their advantage and get away with it for years or decades — even if law enforcement knows exactly where the imposters live. TODAY showed this in dramatic fashion, hunting down two alleged child imposters and capturing their comments on camera.

Rossen’s story on TODAY also features a 9-year-old girl who is in default on utility bills, a teenager with $750,000 in debt, and a 2-year-old with a pile of credit card bills.

"You think this must be a joke, and then you realize, no this is actually incredibly serious," said Allison, the baby's mom, who asked that her last name be withheld. "Never in my wildest dreams had I thought to run a credit check on my son. And what parent would run a credit check on their child who's in diapers, who's crawling?"

More here:
    Last edited by line-em-up; 05-13-2011, 09:19 AM.

I'm sorry, am I missing where it says illegal immigrants are doing this?
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

oh dont worry, he just hates mexicans but tries to cover it up with these stories...

Comment

Nothings safe when those damn mexicans are around.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Nothings safe when those damn mexicans are around.

Comment

First they steal all the cars and now this? We have to stop Mexicans NOW!
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              oh dont worry, he just hates mexicans but tries to cover it up with these stories...
              So he a wacist???
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                I'm sorry, am I missing where it says illegal immigrants are doing this?
                Watch the video and you will see for yourself. I'm basing my comment off known facts. The illegals come over and get fake SS cards so they can work. They don't care where the numbers come from. There are people making tons of money selling the cards to them. There have been many news pieces about it over the last decade or two. This video just shows an example of it and what it does to the people they are stealing the numbers from. It's not so hard to make sense out of it if you have been half awake the last 15 years.

Last edited by line-em-up; 05-12-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  Whether or not I like or dislike anybody has nothing to do with it. I'm tired of all of the illegals using our system and nothing being done about it and I want as many people as possible to to know what's going on.

If you want to blame the messicans, then that is up to you, but don't try to spin this issue into a racist one. Isn't that how the liberals work nowadays?
                  Last edited by line-em-up; 05-12-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

There will be a massive revamp of the credit system in the next 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      It should been done 10 years ago
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

If our country doesn't implode before then.

Here is another google search for the ESF.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

ive had my social used several times

twice they paid the bill and probably helped out haha

other one screwed me from getting an apartment and a credit card when i was 19 (probably a blessing)

shit like that is pretty easy to get off your credit though
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I think thats great but..

will it be a better way for our gov. to keep better track of us? I'm not mr. tin foil hat but......

you get where im going right
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a ss#? the gubment wants too much shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X