judgement day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I find it hilarious that the biggest argument against the Bible is "It's fake"
    So...I always learned, according to the Bible, that nobody would ever know when. So, how can anyone say a spot on a timeline is off, according to the Bible? This is a serious question...I consider myself a Christian. I am failing to see the logic.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      So...I always learned, according to the Bible, that nobody would ever know when. So, how can anyone say a spot on a timeline is off, according to the Bible? This is a serious question...I consider myself a Christian. I am failing to see the logic.
      While any one spot on a future timeline can't be said to be wrong, any man claiming that a certain date and time is the endtime, and saying that claim is based on the Bible, is wrong.

However we can say the time we are in right now is not yet the endtime and base that on the Bible. Since all of the events recorded by John in The Revelation have not yet taken place, we can say with complete confidence that now is not yet the endtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I find it hilarious that the biggest argument against the Bible is "It's fake"
        With a lack of evidence proving it true, it must be...... You guessed it, fake.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          There are several events that MUST take place before Judgement Day. Some that require a certain time after they begin. They haven't come to pass yet. I'm not claiming to know the Final Judgement, but I know it isn't going to be this year or next... at least. Now, the beginning of the Tribulation might have already begun or is about to begin, but that is also just as much of a mystery.

I don't see the 7 Trumpets being blown AND the 7 Scrolls unseald by the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            That's how He weeds out the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              aah, the old OJ Simpson reasoning.
              .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
              X