Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I wrote for Sean to use in his graduation appliction, i thought I'd share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I wrote for Sean to use in his graduation appliction, i thought I'd share

I'd make sure to add something like this: “In a modern society where my people have been persecuted for many years due to the color of our hair, I have found that I must rely on my Ginger powers in order to build a better world for my chi...ldren, my children’s children, and beyond. Many years ago my forefathers, the original Gingers, came to this great country to avoid a world of coiffure persecution. Many of them hid in the bowels of trans-Atlantic vessels bound for this country, often feeding from the scraps left to dogs that protected the cargo holds. Once they arrived in the new world, most of them took solace underground to build a small army, the Ginger Resistance, where they avoided daylight and thrived off of the trash and sewage of others. Many years of living away from the sun’s rays caused the Ginger Resistance to mutate into their pasty, almost transparent skin tone. Our pastiness is only broken up by what some would call an outbreak of orange melanoma, small misshapen “freckles” covering our entire bodies. Those that did see a Ginger in daylight were never mentally sane, and often were institutionalized. After the great Ginger War of 1914, my people were finally allowed to roam and blend with the rest of American society, but that didn’t make our struggle any easier. I come from a long line of great Ginger men, who have established themselves based upon their personalities and desire to breed with non-gingers and weaken their bloodlines, until one day everyone carries the ginger-gene and the world if full of soulless people. I dream of a day that I can place my great great grandchildren around my feet and tell them stories about a time when people had souls, and gingers were not the common place, and they will laugh at my stories. Until then I will fight my fight as a Ginger Revolutionist, this is my calling.”See More

I'm a daywalker. One of my ancestors was smart enough to impregnate an American Indian.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I'm a daywalker. One of my ancestors was sneaky enough to rape an American Indian.
        fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          fixed
          LMFAO!!! He claimed to be from the red planet and if she didn't spread he would bring death and destruction and give their red skin white spots.

Comment

i can only think of south park
            LMAO!

Comment

That wordy post is nothing more than a huge example of the author's man-love for Sean.

Comment

it's not really love, so much as sex

Comment

Completely physical.

Matt is a bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Completely physical.

Matt is a bottom.
                    woah there sailor!

Everyone knows I'm a bear, and a top bear at that!

Comment

The amount of collective homo knowledge that this board possesses is a little frightening.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        The amount of collective homo knowledge that this board possesses is a little frightening.
                        so you don't want to play tummy sticks with Sean?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

so you don't want to play tummy sticks with Sean?
                          I'm perfectly ok with only fucking a pussy for the rest of my life. You guys go ahead and play swords with each other.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I heard The King is a bug catcher....just sayin'
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

jasone admitted to everyone last night, that he's tasted his own semen, and not by accident!

Comment

Working...
                              X