I'm not a religious man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a religious man...

but I'd lik to ask those of you who are (and those who aren't) to keep a very dear friend of mine (more like a cousin) in your thoughts and prayers. She's been really really sick the past month or so and they finally found out she has E.Coli in her blood.

Thanks,
    Anthony.
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
    but I'd lik to ask those of you who are (and those who aren't) to keep a very dear friend of mine (more like a cousin) in your thoughts and prayers. She's been really really sick the past month or so and they finally found out she has E.Coli in her blood.

Thanks,
    Anthony.
    Will do. Hope they fix her up.

Comment

Its times like this that sometimes creates a desire or causes us to rethink religion or the existence of God. My your journey be blessed as we pray for your cousin.
      Photobucket

Comment

You got it, I will keep her in my prayers.
        Best of luck to her!!

Comment

you and your family are in my prayers.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

God bless her. E.Coli is not to be messed with. Hope she pulls through.

Comment

Hate to hear it, bro. You know you've got people prayin'.

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                  Its times like this that sometimes creates a desire or causes us to rethink religion or the existence of God. My your journey be blessed as we pray for your cousin.
                  I can agree with this. I suppose it's just that feeling of helplessness. like there's no one else to turn to.
                  Originally posted by 56482
                  only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
                    I can agree with this. I suppose it's just that feeling of helplessness. like there's no one else to turn to.
                    That's when most find Him.

Comment

Working...
                    X