Best Place to Buy a Dishwasher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place to Buy a Dishwasher?

The one I have now, while pretty, makes way too much noise as it cleans. Besides, it's white, and I'd much rather have a black one.

Oh, and the built-in one I have is just a piece of junk.

I have looked at Sears, Home Depot, and Lowes. Any other places I should try? Any great online sites where I can get free shipping?

Sears scratch n dent in Addison/Carrollton off Marsh, just north of Beltline

Comment

Looking for a deal on a good used \ remanufactured one or brand new?

Comment

Harry Hines, but they are pricey and they might steal your silverware.

And the black ones dont work for shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          The one I have now, while pretty, makes way too much noise as it cleans. Besides, it's white, and I'd much rather have a black one.

Oh, and the built-in one I have is just a piece of junk.
          Tiff isn't cutting it anymore and getting lippy? I completely understand, black girls aren't any quieter.

Comment

Prefer brand new, something nice. Black, smooth front with hidden controls, extremely quiet, good drying cycle, and gets shit clean. The one I have now is the opposite of all of thsoe things. I want a nice one that will last me several years. I've seen some in the $500-$600 range that I like, but I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Prefer brand new, something nice. Black, smooth front with hidden controls, extremely quiet, good drying cycle, and gets shit clean. The one I have now is the opposite of all of thsoe things. I want a nice one that will last me several years. I've seen some in the $500-$600 range that I like, but I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal.
              Best Buy isn't too bad for brand new...

Comment

wait until the end of the month, signing up for lowes or home depot mover coupons will save 10%

just bought a fridge from best buy though

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Tiff isn't cutting it anymore and getting lippy? I completely understand, black girls aren't any quieter.
                  Ya, but at least I can say I own this one, and it should work for many years without me giving it anymore money.

Comment

The Lowes and Home Depot guys don't seem to be able to beat the deals when Sears runs a sale so I'd go with Sears. I bought my fridge from the scratch and dent Sears outlet in Grapevine and got a great deal.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                      The Lowes and Home Depot guys don't seem to be able to beat the deals when Sears runs a sale so I'd go with Sears. I bought my fridge from the scratch and dent Sears outlet in Grapevine and got a great deal.
                      When I was looking at washers / dryers I found the best deal at sears, but I got best buy to beat their price.

Comment

Weird. So far, Sears has been quite a bit higher than Home Depot and Lowes when we've looked. Maybe they really go big when they do a sale. I'll keep watching the ads.

Comment

I got mine at Lowes, I didn't have time to install it and didn't want to have to haul off the old one so reluctantly I let them install it. I was very surprised at how professional and nondumbass the installer was, he did a great job and even took the time to make sure everything was aligned properly etc.

I also found that sears was higher on what I was looking at, I think mine was around $500-600 with the install.

Comment

Bosch stainless interior

Add dynamat to it to kill the noise. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                              Bosch stainless interior

Add dynamat to it to kill the noise. Works great.

Funny you say that, but I seriously thought about adding Dynamat (or other sound deadener) to the outside of the tub before I install it.

The Bosch ones seem overpriced to me. I'm sure they are badass, but what do they really do that the others don't?

Comment

Working...
                              X