Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threads you hate...or other retarded board habits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads you hate...or other retarded board habits.

What are your least favorite thread types?

I get sick of seeing constant reposts of the:

"thank you real estate Nate" or "thank you Greg/Greyhorse"

Just find the last one and reply - hey thanks for helping me too.

Vegas threads...we have a million of those fuckers and vegas doesn't change that fast.

Vague barg threads. I you want to brag about something then just do it...don't hide it by "requesting" help with a math problem you think is difficult or casually mentioning how young you are and a first time home buyer.

And my biggest pet peeve...the "can anyone recommend a..." or "what is the best..." threads where the author couldn't finish the fucking title until the post contents. I don't want to waste my time opening a thread about you needing a traffic lawyer.

I've probably done a few of these. I just want to bitch and maybe start shut.

Threads about threads are complete BS, like this thread is for instance.

Comment

This thread is bullshit.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I hate threads about people re-naming their account.... F#$%ing Asshats....

Comment

Threads that bitch about things that other people do.

Comment

I cannot emphasize enough the truth in the first two replies to this thread.

Comment

I cannot fucking stand threads about "what threads I hate....."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                And my biggest pet peeve...the "can anyone recommend a..." or "what is the best..." threads where the author couldn't finish the fucking title until the post contents. I don't want to waste my time opening a thread about you needing a traffic lawyer.

I've probably done a few of these. I just want to bitch and maybe start shut.
                You mean like this one: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8041
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

1. I am starting to get sick of the relationship threads where people go on about their spouse doing this or why cant I find a good girl. Or what should I buy for my girl. Get some balls & figure it out. Most of the rest of the world has.

2. Threads where the board members are being asked for money. Im not fucking rich & I know some of the members on here are. But at $4:00 a gallon for gas and living in a 94 5th Wheel. Im thinking about asking for some help too. It seems to work pretty well. I mean I could use some Handouts & im not being sarcastic either. But I figure it out!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Quoting images, especially more then once in a thread.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                      1. I am starting to get sick of the relationship threads where people go on about their spouse doing this or why cant I find a good girl. Or what should I buy for my girl. Get some balls & figure it out. Most of the rest of the world has.

2. Threads where the board members are being asked for money. Im not fucking rich & I know some of the members on here are. But at $4:00 a gallon for gas and living in a 94 5th Wheel. Im thinking about asking for some help too. It seems to work pretty well. I mean I could use some Handouts & im not being sarcastic either. But I figure it out!
                      Kill yourself and I'll donate to the funeral services.

Prick

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                        Precisely

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          Nick already left, enough bashing the guy!

Comment

Pretty Ruff huh daddy?
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I don't understand why any thread would get on your nerves. If you see a thread that makes you angry, keep scrolling.. Whoopdeefuckingdoo.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                              X