Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

III Forks and traffic from Garland at 6pm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    I wasn't super impressed. They serve their steaks on a sizzling hot plate so it continues to cook the steak as it sits there. The first couple of bites are great, then it's well done. I like it med-rare to medium, btw...
    You may be thinking of Ruth's Chris which does that. The Exec Chef is a family friend of ours and we always get taken care of super well - then he finds out that we are there and he'll make his special Irish Creme from scratch. (tastes like an almond joy...fricking delicous).

The creamed corn is fantastic, outside of the steak and fish its my favorite part.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      I don't remember my food being served on a sizzling hot plate, not to say you are wrong, I just don't recall that being the case.
      Originally posted by Jedi View Post
      You may be thinking of Ruth's Chris which does that. The Exec Chef is a family friend of ours and we always get taken care of super well - then he finds out that we are there and he'll make his special Irish Creme from scratch. (tastes like an almond joy...fricking delicous).

The creamed corn is fantastic, outside of the steak and fish its my favorite part.
      You're right-my bad yo. It was Ruth's Chris.

<--bowing out of conversation now.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

III Forks yack. Full of a bunch of crotchety old bastards like AL P.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          <--bowing out of conversation now.
          Get back in the kitchen and stop makin trouble! You shoulda been happy he took you outta the house!

(looks around to see if my deathbed is properly made...yup)

Comment

THAT rocked! We had a group of about 12. I had the surf & turf (lobster tail and 8oz filet mignon) along with the house salad and creme brule. The treated us to a "Texas moonshine" which was some kind of whiskey with coconut cream. Probably the nicest I have ever been to.

Comment

Working...
            X