Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of children's clothes for some of my students....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in PA and I don't have any kids, so I don't have any clothes. Set up a paypal and I'll send you some money to get the kids some clothes.

Comment

This is sad. I have a lot of baby boy clothes but I'm sure they are all too small for anyone.
      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

That is so sad....I hate to hear things like this that involve children. I'd love to help out but all I have are infant baby girl clothes so if theres anyone in general that would like it please come get,My daughter has grown out of them so I have no use for them.

Comment

I am still waiting on exact sizes for everyone. I have been very sick since last night and was not at school today. I will find out the exact sizes in the morning. PM's coming shortly to those who have requested my address. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
            I am still waiting on exact sizes for everyone. I have been very sick since last night and was not at school today. I will find out the exact sizes in the morning. PM's coming shortly to those who have requested my address. Thanks!
            What school do you teach at? Crouch? Anderton? Webb? I am substitute and wouldn't mind subbing your class on your absence.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Not sure that it will help any but my wife just cleaned out a bag full of my daughters outgrown shoes and stuff (just turned 12)....however, beyond that I've got tons of t-shirts and stuff we could pass off to the husky boy. PM me some info if you need any of it...I'll meet up with you somewhere out that way.

Hate to see kiddos suffer like that.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Damn dude-I JUST took 4 bags of 10/12 clothes to Goodwill last weekend. If I can find anything left over, I will definitely let you know.

Also-are you sure about the girl's size? My daughter is 6 and is in size 6 clothes.
                My daughter is 3 1/2 & can wear some size 6 just cuz she's so freaking tall. Had to get size 5 & 6 jeans last winter.

I bet I have some clothes & possibly shoes for the 2 year old. Let me know on shoe size. My daughter just moved up a size & has tons of old ones.

Comment

Updated with all the correct sizes. Thanks everyone for all the PM's and offers! Hopefully I can get all this stuff rounded up by the end of next week!

Comment

I could put a computer system together for them. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X