I soiled my underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    My cousin uses those floaty strips kids use in the pool. They work pretty well.
    Not for a thirty pound High Fin Blue. They would have that clear across to 380

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
      I don't see the problem. Sounds like it could be fun.

Comment

I don't see the problem. Sounds like it could be fun.
        It is if you have a real bass boat and dont mind hunting them. Fat guys in Jon boats FTFL

Comment

Iv wanted to build these for a while http://www.jugfishing.net/original_juglines.html
          I saw a website a long time ago where a guy built them ot of pvc pipe and added some reflector tape to the top. Neat idea. When there a fish on it the tube sticks straight up and you can see the reflector tape. That way you dont have to go check every bottle just to see.

Comment

I sure am glad some of you know what im talkin about. Im also thankful that im not the only hillbilly here. Now who wants to go NOODLING????

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              Iv wanted to build these for a while http://www.jugfishing.net/original_juglines.html
              I saw a website a long time ago where a guy built them ot of pvc pipe and added some reflector tape to the top. Neat idea. When there a fish on it the tube sticks straight up and you can see the reflector tape. That way you dont have to go check every bottle just to see.
              Poachers wet dream IMO. I've had MF'rs run my Trotlines before out at Lavon and were caught in the process after choice words and brandishing a firearm I've learned not to Advertise my fishing more than the law requires. GPS pinpoints and minimal markings are key

Comment

My cousin uses those floaty strips kids use in the pool. They work pretty well.
                I use the pool noodles and 1/2 pvc pipe ones myself. I don't leave mine unattended though, and have only had to chase on about 100 yards due to the 6" 75lb fucking gar on it. I run them in a 14" jon boat, 18hp motor and a 40lb thrust trolling motor.

I buy the cheap-o noodles, and cover them in white duct tape. That pack small enough that I keep 25 in a small plastic box.

Poachers wet dream IMO. I've had MF'rs run my Trotlines before out at Lavon and were caught in the process after choice words and brandishing a firearm I've learned not to Advertise my fishing more than the law requires. GPS pinpoints and minimal markings are key
                I fucking LOATHE thieves that run my trot lines. many years ago, my buddy and I had some really nice lines put out in Lake Whitney (before the algae blooms) and they were paying out well. We were sacking up on flatheads and blues, using hand sized perch as bait.

Well, one day, all of our fish were gone. not bait left on hooks, etc. It happened for a week. So, we decided to stake out the place, and try to catch the thieves.

Second morning about 10-11 a small pontoon boat with two OLD people come up, pick up our trot line, start taking our catfish and bait perch off and putting them in a bucket, and was re-baiting them with cut-up hot-dog wennies.

We hauled ass over there, stopped short and asked them why in the hell were they stealing fish and bait from our line. That claimed it was 'public property' and that they had every right to use it. Even after seeing the ends of the trotline tagged with my name, addresss, etc, they still argued, so my bud whips out the cellphone, calls a local GW which is there in like 5 minutes.

Before it was over, they were ordered by the gamewarden to give us all the fish they stole, all the bait they stole, and he told them that if it did happen, he was going to impound their pontoon boat. He madethe woman drive to there home and bring back the catfish and the perch.

They told the GW that the found the line, and it had a bunch of perch and catfish on it, and they like eating perch, so they started taking them, and would rebait it with wennies. We would run the line, find it full of wennies, they would get thrown overboard, and rebaited with fresh live hand sized perch. When they would run it next, the would take the catfish and bait perch off, and rebait it with wennies. This happened for a week, until we caught them.

It was like some twisted joke. Well, in the end, they brought us about 60 blue and yellow cats frozen just gutted, and two big bags of perch frozen whole.

Anyways, enough with the drunk rambling.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

These guys should have what you want:
                  United States Plastic Corporation distributes industrial and commercial plastic products such as plastic bottles, plastic tubing & fittings, plastic tanks, plastic buckets & barrels, plastic sheet, rod & shapes, pipe, labware and much more.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What do you mean you people?

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
                      What do you mean you people?
                      Blacks or "colored folk" they love that one

Comment

i'll noodle....
                        first class white trash

Comment

full of win here.