Grooming for men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Well, if the tent goes up, she'll probably stop and look to you. At that point, you tell her it isn't going to suck itself.
    I LOL'd. I was thinking that she would tip me, instead of the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      So, for those of you that have had a massage, what happens if you pitch a tent?

I'll admit that my nether regions are easily awakened at times and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the rubbing of female hands all over my body resulted in some serious tent popping.

Surely they're used to that?
      Think about dead puppies and old nuns.

Seriously they are used to it. The girl I go to just ignores it
      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
        Think about dead puppies and old nuns.

Seriously they are used to it. The girl I go to just ignores it

A cute chick ignoring my hard-on... sounds like a first date to me!

Comment

I get deep tissues with the wife when we hit the cruises. She does not think it is very funny when I ask "so what about a happy ending?".

I don't mind a good straight shave everynow and then. My barber always does the straight razor and hot towel when cuts my hair (when I had hair).

I got to admit I have had my back waxed; twice. It is the most painful thing in the world. In Bagram, Afg there is a 300lb Russian woman that just enjoys the shit out of hurting you. But she puts your face in her tits while she does you shoulders and tells you it will be over soon while your tears soak her terts. Twice, what the fuck was I thinking?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I get deep tissues with the wife when we hit the cruises. She does not think it is very funny when I ask "so what about a happy ending?".

I don't mind a good straight shave everynow and then. My barber always does the straight razor and hot towel when cuts my hair (when I had hair).

I got to admit I have had my back waxed; twice. It is the most painful thing in the world. In Bagram, Afg there is a 300lb Russian woman that just enjoys the shit out of hurting you. But she puts your face in her tits while she does you shoulders and tells you it will be over soon while your tears soak her terts. Twice, what the fuck was I thinking?
            Twice, bro... TWICE.

Comment

Things that are gay: mani's and pedi's. I'm pretty sure the OP got them wrong. Massages...without a happy finish unless you got a real massage... By a guy. Sounds gay but a dude will give a more legit massage than a chick. Lighting candles is gay. And for the finale...doing anything romantic when you're sober or not guaranteed pussy...you're gay. I'm super drunk so I don't remember what I just typed, but I'm pretty sure it wAs awesome.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

So, my brother-in-law was pondering opening a Roosters franchise and we got in a big debate about men's grooming. I personally have never had a massage, manicure, peticure, facial, any of that. He said he loves it.

I've got two 90-minute Massage Envy gift cards that I haven't used (would love to try it, but I never think about it). I'd also like to try the whole straight razor shave gig, but I've never taken the time to find somewhere that does it.

How many of you guys pay for any of the above, whether it be a shave, massage or whatever??
                Never had a manicure. No way in HELL is someone going to mess with my feet, I cringe if my socks get wadded up in my shoe. I had a friend that was in massage school and I was her test dummy, but I have never paid.

I have some freaky genetic thing that no one can explain that causes me not to grow facial hair, so no shave.

Comment

I'll admit that my nether regions are easily awakened at times and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the rubbing of female hands all over my body resulted in some serious tent popping.

This happens all the time. Like 90% of the time. It's natural to get a hard on when completely relaxed. They don't think anything of it.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Funny story about my first massage:

Went to Baylor Hosp. where she worked and told her that I had never had one before and wasn't sure what the procedure was, e.g. nude, underwear etc..

She said that most people are comfortable being totally nude, so I said fine. She said here's a towel and said that she uses a lot of oil so you can use "the towel" to wipe off when she's finished. She then said "I'll step out so you can get undressed, then I'll knock and come in. We'll start on the back".

Next:
                    Her: "knock knock" walks in.
                    Me:
                    Her: uhh, well you're not shy.
                    Me:
                    Her: ummm, the "towel" was to cover up with!
                    Me: (thinking to myself "but you said it was for the oil)
                    Her: .. and you're supposed to be on your stomach, so I can "start on the back".
                    Me:

<~~ never went back.

David

Comment

Comment

Beiste.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                          I had a deep tissue massage once and freaking hated it. If a chicks' hands are on my oil covered semi-naked body, there better be some fluids swapped!

I've had a shave with a straight razor 2-3 times and it was pretty cool, but not really my thing.

I had a pedicure done once and felt like I'd just thrown away my man-card. It made my feet look pretty though -
                          LMAO. No way I could let someone jack with my toes.

Comment

Working...
                          X