good vibrations appreciated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    oh dude, you don't even know... it's literally going to take us most of the summer to get moved over there purely because of the amount of shit we have to get rid of! LOL
    I usually use the toilet for that.

What kind of shit are you going to need to get rid of?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      Congrats again Forrest, the photos of the place look NICE. You shouldn't sell yourself short just because it's not a 3k sq ft home. When I saw the listing and the sale price I was so fucking jealous!!!
      Thanks Kim! gonna have to put another $8k or so in it over the next couple months, but after that, we'll hopefully be SAVING again instead of bleeding money on mortgage each month
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

oh dude, you don't even know... it's literally going to take us most of the summer to get moved over there purely because of the amount of shit we have to get rid of! LOL
        Our family is convinced we are insane. We will literally have our life in less than a 5'x10' storage shed, most of that is the kids stuff. We have gotten rid of, or are in the process of getting rid of everything.

.....so if anyone is interested in a rustic bedroom set, stereo/speakers, some hand tools, air compressor, and so on, let me know

Comment

possessions are a pain in the ass...
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'll keep the guns, one LCD tv, pictures, pc's and books. Everything else, fuckit.

Comment

Over the past decade I have been getting rid of everything not completely necessary to function at home. Aside from all the bullshit toys and games the kids have, there is very little "extra" in my house. Once the kids move out, I am going to a one bedroom apartment and will NEVER look back.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X