Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honesty is never the best policy... In Dallas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds just like dallas sorry ass PD. useless bags of cockless shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      The article says it's going to the GENERAL FUND, not the DPD's fund.

They could use it to fill pot holes.
      Lol, pot holes or doughnuts....2k won't go very far. Considering that slimy nature of this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Lol, pot holes or doughnuts....2k won't go very far. Considering that slimy nature of this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
        HA well depends on their budget, its probably like a 600 dollar toilet seat and a 1400 dollar lunch for some one. The way agencies spend $$ is insane

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Duane Carraway is one of the largest sack of shit lying thieving politicians I have ever seen...everytime I see that fat sack of shit on the news I expect to see him carrying a trash can full of Heineken in one hand and a bucket of KFC in the other.
          I dont know crap about carraway except what i see on the news, but everytime i see him he just looks like a dishonest person.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
            I just saw on the news that an anonymous donor gave the teen a check for 4000.00$. He'll yeah! And fuck the city of Dallas in the ass.
            That is bad ass for sure
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

99.5 the wolf presented her with a check for $3,000 around 7:30 this morning. The 3,000 came from "loyal listeners".
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Saw the teen on TV this morning but could not hear her or her father talking over my twins playing. Either way, she seemed fairly level headed.

Again though, citizen having to pull the slack for the government.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

KSCS set up a scholarship fund for her and some non profit will match up to $2000 in donations.

This girls just turned $2000 into $10000 for doing the right thing.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

If I fing $2k it's going into the 94form..fund

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      KSCS set up a scholarship fund for her and some non profit will match up to $2000 in donations.

This girls just turned $2000 into $10000 for doing the right thing.
                      Exactly the way it should be.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

IRS will come after her now so the government will kick her one more time at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          IRS will come after her now so the government will kick her one more time at least.
                          Wait till she finds out how much the govt will take!

Comment

Why would the government come after her for taxes? These were all gifts, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I dunno. I never had anyone give me a gift that big and be so public about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                The tax laws have changed for 2011 as far as gifts go, im not sure of the exact number but its not cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X