Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

I just switched insurance companies and saved 50 dollars a month.. Got an great agent And all anyone want to try to
    Save message me i will get him to call you.. It's liberty mutural

MotherJUggz is not a him?

Comment

Motherjuggz>whoever your liberty mutual person is

Comment

Just tell the guy to register here and start a few "random" threads. Throughout those threads, be sure he just happens to mention over and over that he's an insurance agent. Have him put his phone number under his user name as well.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          Motherjuggz>whoever your liberty mutual person is
          this
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Just tell the guy to register here and start a few "random" threads. Throughout those threads, be sure he just happens to mention over and over that he's an insurance agent. Have him put his phone number under his user name as well.
            Great idea! Especially if he gets several daily requests of people asking "what's your phone number" and then starts getting shit from people because of others posting whole threads to ask for his number.

THEN all he has to worry about are a few sprinkled in smartasses such as yourself
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Even I know MutherjuggZ is a better agent than him, and I don't even use an agent .

Comment

Working...
              X