Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a 94-95 LT1 Fbody, Vette or Impala SS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    I've got a 94 pcm in my 96.

But it's tuned for a 385 with 12.5:1 compression and 42# injectors
    Is it an automatic? Im not planning to race it or daily it.....I just need to see if it restores my transmission shifts so I will know if I need a PCM or not.

My PCM was reflashed years ago to raise the rev limiter and to lean out the factory tune..picked up around 30hp at the wheels but the real improvement was driveability and about a half second off the quarter mile.

Comment

Well I've been told by a couple of people that the PCM from a 96-97 LT1 "SHOULD" work...so would anyone be willing to let me drive my car up to your place and swap out the PCM for a few minutes to see if it fixes my car? Swapping them should only take about 15 minutes or so.

This is not a ragged out butchered Trans Am thats gonna damage your PCM...the car is actually in VERY good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        I had a 95 Impala SS for over 10 years... I might be able to help Jeff.
        PM'd ya man ....

Comment

Originally posted by dogman View Post
          PM'd ya man ....
          Ummmm.......who did ya PM?

Comment

I've got one, but I think it came off of a 96. I don't know if it's any good though since I never saw the car in a running state.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Is it an automatic? Im not planning to race it or daily it.....I just need to see if it restores my transmission shifts so I will know if I need a PCM or not.

My PCM was reflashed years ago to raise the rev limiter and to lean out the factory tune..picked up around 30hp at the wheels but the real improvement was driveability and about a half second off the quarter mile.
              Sorry mine's tuned for a T-56 as well.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
              X