Gas Prices OMG!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Its too low if people are still driving 15+ over the speed limit.
    Haha I know its made me slow down im using cruise control to go the speed limit and just watch everyone pass me
    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
      Haha I know its made me slow down im using cruise control to go the speed limit and just watch everyone pass me
      I had to drive George Bush today, fuck going 70. I'll go 60-65 and sit in the right lane and get better mpg. People can Pass me all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Yes Sir, I'm with you.

I actually hate driving around town now, or even riding with people in traffic. I don't know how people, even me, did it everyday. That is the problem, most people don't know anything different then spending 3 hours a day in their cars. I'm telling you if these daily commuters reduced their time on the roads by half, it would change their view of our congestion/sprawling completely. You realize how exponentially bad the problem is becoming between gas, tolls, traffic, irresponsible drivers, and all the stress involved.

I love sitting on the couch in the afternoon watching the traffic reports as I sip a cold one. I also enjoy seeing how long I can make it with '09 registration sticker, lol!
        Haha, yeah lowers the chance of getting ticketed for the registration

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          Nope. It really does get 45mpg and really does make me look gay
          lol, nah I believe both.

I just figured someone would get a Golf TDI or what not instead of a NEW beetle.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
            Haha, yeah lowers the chance of getting ticketed for the registration
            I'll eventually get a ticket, then I'll have some 'splainen to do.
            Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 05-11-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Well just remember, today is Wednesday and we're not buying gasoline today! That'll show those evil oil companies who is the boss!

And when I say "We", I meant you guys don't fuel up - I have to go to Odessa in the AM which will require a fillup, but once that's done no more filling up today.

Comment

Gas prices are fucking killing me right now. Spending about $300 a month right now. I like my job right now, but I need to start looking soon for something that pays better and is hopefully a little closer.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Yes Sir, I'm with you.

I actually hate driving around town now, or even riding with people in traffic. I don't know how people, even me, did it everyday. That is the problem, most people don't know anything different then spending 3 hours a day in their cars. I'm telling you if these daily commuters reduced their time on the roads by half, it would change their view of our congestion/sprawling completely. You realize how exponentially bad the problem is becoming between gas, tolls, traffic, irresponsible drivers, and all the stress involved.

I love sitting on the couch in the afternoon watching the traffic reports as I sip a cold one. I also enjoy seeing how long I can make it with '09 registration sticker, lol!
                  Won't you be having to pay fines and also the charges for each missed year to go current?

Comment

was going home yesterday afternoon, gas station at 407 and 35w right by Justin exit had regular unleaded at $4.09 gal. about 5 mins down 35 the valero at 114 had it for $3.84 gal. wtf? isn't this crap regulated somehow? that's a big price variance
                    -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                      lol, nah I believe both.

I just figured someone would get a Golf TDI or what not instead of a NEW beetle.
                      Lol i bought this 2001 for $2800 I tried finding a gol Ot jetta Ot passat but couldn't find one

I couldn't pass up this deal. It's black with black interior and a 5 speed
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Did the math I'm spending $360 a month on gas!!! That's a car payment....Need to start looking into a V6 or 4cyl.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I used to spend 400-500 a month in fuel driving from Rockwall to Denton eveyrday for work because I enjoyed my job. So glad work is only 7 miles away now instead of 67 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Fucking gas prices stress me out.
                            It certainly hurts the budget.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Did the math I'm spending $360 a month on gas!!! That's a car payment....Need to start looking into a V6 or 4cyl.
                              I am spending 100 a week for my vehicle for work ONLY. If I do any other driving it goes up. The wife uses about $150 a month.

We use to budget $500 a month for auto insurance, all gas, and all vehicle maintenance... we would always be under budget... not anymore it is an easy $600 plus for gas alone plus maintenance and insurance now.
                              Last edited by mustangguy289; 05-11-2011, 09:05 AM.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Mountain Bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X