Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are some seriously uptight slits in this world LMAO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some seriously uptight slits in this world LMAO!!

I say hello to a fellow stanger on Facebook and old lady swooped in on me like a fucking jackal! LMFAO!!

Posted on a friends page that I went to elementary school with....

Me: Hey girl you know "Member Name?" I know him through a car club we both are members of. Small world isn't it? What's up "Member Name" it's Kim <----mutherjuggz! *wave*

Girlfriend pops up: Classy

Me: Why be so defensive? I just said Hi.

Me: LOL @ Classy, damn girl calm down, I'm his insurance agent and have known *the name which shall not be named* via insurance and the car club for 8+ years now. Just saying hello is all

GF: O... u have a mustang?
    GF: Or bother people u never even met before like u do on Facebook?

Me: Wow grade A stuff Kelly, since he's been POURING premiums into his policies for YEARS and we've held probably over 50 conversations on and off topic of insurance... I don't feel uncomfortable saying HI. Absolutely not. Why be such a bitch about things, damn!

GF: Cause I know what a whore u are. Heard bout ur ass beatin at horsemans too. U should watch ur step.

^ definitely my favorite part...

Me: LMFAO! You have me fucked up for someone else. I have NEVER been to Horsemans or had an asswhoopin'... You check your facts, and I'll forget you got out of line.

GF: disappeared after being told to apologize by her FB friend
    Last edited by MutherjuggZ; 05-10-2011, 04:56 PM.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Sounds like she thought you were someone else is all...

Comment

So tell us about the ass-whippin' at Horseman's. And don't lie, you shameless hussy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        x2

Comment

Maybe she meant you had you ass spanked by a horseman?

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I tried to explain that before things went south, but apparently she knows WAY more about me and my ass whoopin than even I do.

If she weren't such a cunt, she would've double checked her facts before coming out like a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              I tried to explain that before things went south, but apparently she knows WAY more about me and my ass whoopin than even I do.

If she weren't such a cunt, she would've double checked her facts before coming out like a fucking idiot.
              Haha said girl sounds like the ex-girlfriend I've got a house with now.

People like to assume way too much and it gets them in trouble all of the time.

Comment

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
                sigpic

Comment

post pics of the dudes G/F

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    Haha said girl sounds like the ex-girlfriend I've got a house with now.

People like to assume way too much and it gets them in trouble all of the time.
                    Well he quickly deleted me as a "friend" which means pussy is power! LOL

It's not worth arguing over for him, especially since we are just acquaintences. I understand he has no choice in the matter when she's up and at em over shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                      post pics of the dudes G/F
                      If he weren't a cool dude I would in a heartbeat

Comment

When keepin' it real goes wrong.

Comment

She's gonna get a masters degree in fuckin' me
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                            Well he quickly deleted me as a "friend" which means pussy is power! LOL
                            LOL! Apparently he knows he's got a crazy bitch as a girlfriend. I'm surprised she "let him" be your friend to begin with.

Comment

10:1 says she deleted you.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X