paper lisence plates, officers in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Yes, you can run them like regular plates. And yes, people do alter them.

Get stopped by DPS and you'll go to jail for altering a Government document.

Of course, the DA here would not take those, so we just end up writing them a fist full of tickets.
    I know a couple scumbags that caught FELONY charges for that. The best, a friend's brother caught that more than once, LOL.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

The "toe the note" (whatever the fuck that is lol) can't print out a "legit" paper tag that is good for more than 60 days. Which is the time alloted to tranfer the vehicle. Since I know what a real one looks like, it's crazy how many fake ones you see! If I was a cop, I would pull all of them over I see

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        Wharz Sean Williams?
        LMFAO!!!!! Blame Oklahoma, those idiot motherfuckers made money saving possible

Comment

BTW Viva Mex-i-co! LMMFAO That was my potential greatest fucking over of another human, ever.

Comment

I thought you could go down to the registration office and purchase a temp tag (for like $25/month) and run it in lieu of a regular plate. I know that's not what the people mentioned in this thread are doing, but I am pretty sure there is a legit use for them outside of a sale situation.

My concern with the shitbox cars has to do more with safety(and to a lesser note pollution). Everyday I see cars that should have been put out of their misery years ago. driving around with obvious safety violations(in respect to a vehicle inspection).

Can police not pull over these heaps of shit and ticket them? Or is it not worth the effort because they know the driver isn't going to pay the fine anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I thought you could go down to the registration office and purchase a temp tag (for like $25/month) and run it in lieu of a regular plate. I know that's not what the people mentioned in this thread are doing, but I am pretty sure there is a legit use for them outside of a sale situation.

My concern with the shitbox cars has to do more with safety(and to a lesser note pollution). Everyday I see cars that should have been put out of their misery years ago. driving around with obvious safety violations(in respect to a vehicle inspection).

Can police not pull over these heaps of shit and ticket them? Or is it not worth the effort because they know the driver isn't going to pay the fine anyway?
              I would imagine it creates more work than it does fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X