Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Street Days (Grapevine)

Anyone headed out there this weekend?

Experience craft brews from select locations at Main Street Fest, presented by Bank of the West. See popular attractions, wine, dine and enjoy kid-friendly fun.

They're having some sort of pizza theme going this year.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

What is this?

Comment

Have to work all weekend, probably out.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        What is this?
        It's a festival that Grapevine has put on for the past 27 years sorta like a mini fair. They have all sorts of food/drink, bands, vendors, arts/crafts, kids stuff, and a midway.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Somewhat decent beer list...

Craft beers on tap from Widmer, Kona, Red Hook and Real Ale Brewing Company along with all your favorites from Anheuser Busch. Widmer, Kona, Red Hook and Anheiser Busch will be set up around the Bud Light stage at the Gazebo. Real Ale Brewing Company, ZeigenBock Amber, and Saint Arnold will be poured in a beer pavilion on Main Street directly in front of the gazebo.

Enjoy these great beers:
          In regular beer booths:
          Budweiser
          Bud Light
          Michelob Ultra
          Bud Light Lime
          Ziegenbock
          Landshark
          Bacardi Sangria
          Around the Gazebo & Bud Light Stage - All Draft
          Beach Bum Blonde
          Kona Firerock
          Kona Longboard Lager
          Kona Wahilua Wheat
          Redhook IPA
          Redhook Whit
          Redhook Copperhook
          Shocktop
          Shocktop Rasberry
          Widmer IPA
          Widmer Citra Blonde
          Widmer Hefeweizen
          Texas Draft Beer Booth
          Ziegenbock
          Real Ale Fireman’s #4
          Real Ale Rio Blanco Pale Ale
          Saint Arnold Fancy Lawnmower
          Saint Arnold Summer Pils
          Pizza Piazza Beer Booth
          Shocktop
          Michelob Ultra
          Morsetti
          Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Comment

Yup. Emma will love the petting zoo.

Comment

yeah its great for kids. Jr. always has a ball. we will be in h-town this weekend though.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's just a big nightmare for those who work in the area. The days leading up to it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  It's just a big nightmare for those who work in the area. The days leading up to it anyway.
                  No joke. I was at my parents place yesterday and they've got part of College St. all torn up.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    No joke. I was at my parents place yesterday and they've got part of College St. all torn up.
                    That's right outside my office, it's been jacked for weeks. Hopefully they'll be done with this section before the festival. It's really gonna suck if they don't.

Comment

That's right outside my office, it's been jacked for weeks. Hopefully they'll be done with this section before the festival. It's really gonna suck if they don't.
                      What have they been doing over there? I know Verizon was out there laying some sort of cables. Our B&B is just right across the street from you and a big portion of where they've been digging in just right next to our driveway.

Comment

This. I've worked in Grapevine for 13 years and have never been Main St. Days or Grapefest. It's all I can do to get the hell out of this town at the end of the day and the construction makes it take twice as long now.

Comment

What have they been doing over there? I know Verizon was out there laying some sort of cables. Our B&B is just right across the street from you and a big portion of where they've been digging in just right next to our driveway.
                          Something to do with the water drainage. Not exactly sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cwo View Post
                            it's just a big nightmare for those who work in the area. The days leading up to it anyway.
                            werd
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone headed out there this weekend?

Experience craft brews from select locations at Main Street Fest, presented by Bank of the West. See popular attractions, wine, dine and enjoy kid-friendly fun.

They're having some sort of pizza theme going this year.
                              Yes, wife and I are going and man, wear your sunglasses, you will see so much ass and tits out there ugh, getting a woody just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X