Dearest Exxon Mobil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
    What??? Exxon purchased XTO about a year ago toget Exxon into the shale gas plays.
    Ummm thats what I said.
    See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
      Ummm thats what I said.
      No you didn't. You said "XTO just got bought out by Exxonmobile. They are hiring for a shit load of positions. I feel ya though. You would think since oil and gas companies are profiting from these prices they would at least give their employees a pay raise, but nope! I have not gotten jack shit."
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
        No you didn't. You said "XTO just got bought out by Exxonmobile. They are hiring for a shit load of positions. I feel ya though. You would think since oil and gas companies are profiting from these prices they would at least give their employees a pay raise, but nope! I have not gotten jack shit."
        Because you are already an over paid waste of space. Besides, you just got a bonus too and spend most of your work days on the golf course. Now make me a sammich, beyoooooooooootch!

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
          My sense of timing is a little off lol. "Just" to me is within a year or two.
          See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            Because you are already an over paid waste of space. Besides, you just got a bonus too and spend most of your work days on the golf course. Now make me a sammich, beyoooooooooootch!
            And your bitch ass is sitting next to me in the cart wondering where the fuck your ball went. Shit, maybe try looking about 100 yards back and in the trees.
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
              Ummm thats what I said.
              My bad..readi g owns me. I thought u said XTO purchased Exxon lol

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                They claim that only 3% of that profit was based on gasoline.
                the other 97% was from in-store merchandise purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  You do know that Exxon has their hand in more than one cookie jar right? They don't just sell fuel at a retail level.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

seriously?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                      seriously?

Comment

I love when people bitch about the oil companies and have absolutely no knowledge as to how the business is. I also find it funny how shocked they are at the high profit when petroleum products basically run the world and are used by almost pretty much everyone and in everything you encounter, not just auto fuel. I always say, you have no room to bitch about the consumption and pricing of petroleum unless you are Amish. Then you are just a Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          People still buy Exxon gas? QT, VALERO, AND WALMART gas ftw.
                          ibet you carb runs like shit. well qt is ok but walmart? come on...

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            ibet you carb runs like shit. well qt is ok but walmart? come on...

Reads like someone is already drunk...

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Reads like someone is already drunk...

Stevo
                              is he ever sober?

Comment

is he ever sober?
                                He has to go to the welfare/unemployment office sometime.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X