North Texas Beer Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Texas Beer Festival

This Saturday May 14 @ Plano Center.... Anyone else thinking about going? I've never been before.

$30...fuck that doesn't sound impressive at all to me. Just go to flying saucer.

Comment

and try to drive home while all of plano pd surrounds the building trying to catch folks for a dwi? no thanks.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lmao.... Get a designated driver for starters.....

I've got a coupon for $20 entry fee. If interested let me know!

Comment

Repost

It's the first one, not sure what it will be like. Pegasusnews says free beer samples and their websites advertises it as all inclusive but then says they have a biergarten selling beer.

I'm going to guess you get a punch card with a certain amount of samples and they'll be around 4 ounces. If it's like the Saucer's brewfest at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Repost

It's the first one, not sure what it will be like. Pegasusnews says free beer samples and their websites advertises it as all inclusive but then says they have a biergarten selling beer.

I'm going to guess you get a punch card with a certain amount of samples and they'll be around 4 ounces. If it's like the Saucer's brewfest at least.
            Ahh didn't see the original post....

Comment

I really need a driver.... anybody?

We advocate responsible drinking and encourage designated drivers. Designated driver get 50% off the door price, free soft drinks and bottled water at the festival.

Comment

Lol...regardless of discounted or not...you're still askin someone to pay for admission to a beer festival they won't drink at and to drive you. Maybe pay someone (admission and driver fees) and youll have success.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Lol...regardless of discounted or not...you're still askin someone to pay for admission to a beer festival they won't drink at and to drive you. Maybe pay someone (admission and driver fees) and youll have success.
                  I'd pay the fee it's worth the $$$. Rather pay someone $100 to drive me then $10k plus in fees over a DWI any day of the week.

Comment

1/2 off for anyone too lazy to click the link.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                    X