What a doucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a doucher

These guys piss me the fuck off. What kind of dickless bastard runs around town blowing his own horn about this kind of stuff and then is able to look himself the mirror every morning?

talisman in 3.......2...........1............

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      These guys piss me the fuck off. What kind of dickless bastard runs around town blowing his own horn about this kind of stuff and then is able to look himself the mirror every morning?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...navy-seal-tale
      I read that earlier and it made my blood boil.
      As a pastor, he should know that one commandment, something about not bearing false witness I think.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Newville is like 5 minutes from me. These idiot hillbillies have no sense.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Inexcusable.

Comment

What a asshat.
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I shook my head at the SEAL misrepresentation, then LOL'd at the Steven Seagal moments. There are a lot of tall tales by some of these contractors that are ex-military. Some get called out on it and it makes for some good Friday entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Newville is like 5 minutes from me. These idiot hillbillies have no sense.
                When can we start in with the ridicule?

Edit: hillbillies is right. These neckbeards up here don't know the difference between redneck and hillbilly. One that I work with called himself a redneck, I laughed heartily.

Comment

I ran into a scout sniper, seal, green beret, paratrooper one night at a bar. For being in his early 20s that guy sure has had a storied career. Three different branches of service and he's already a fatass. It should be legal to kill some people.

I know another guy that says he's a seal, also a fatass and he works in construction. I'm always thinking that he probably couldn't survive 2 a day practice in high school, there is no way he made it through Navy basic, much less SERE school or SEAL training.

People that have been special forces typically don't brag about it. Any of their stories are going to be classified and they are probably full of things they aren't proud of. Also if their story is real they sure as hell won't be driving a front end loader for $15 an hour when they can make 5x that as a private contractor.

Comment

Last year I ran into a this hot tar roofer. He saw some electrical tools I had with me and asked if I had been in the military or something. Yea, Air Force, I told him.

"Yeah, I was a fucking Navy Seal myself. Did some pretty cool shit, stuff I can't tell you about. I fucked up my back on a mission, but I can still carry two packs of roofing tile up that ladder by myself and those kids can't even do one."

What a douche. Fat and I think half retarded. I just looked at him, rolled my eyes, and said "yeah, cool storey".
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just ask them their class number for the seals and roster number for the green berets. If they can say it without hesitation they are probably legit.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

I met a guy around '00 that would tell stories about himself fighting in the Vietnam War, but he was only 32.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          I met a guy around '00 that would tell stories about himself fighting in the Vietnam War, but he was only 32.

Stevo
                          Maybe he was fighting the war from inside of his dad's ballsack?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Maybe he was fighting the war from inside of his dad's ballsack?
                            Righties vs. Lefties... it's not just in Washington!

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
                              righties vs. Lefties... It's not just in washington!
                              lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X