• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotcha. thank you
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
      I had dishnetwork, and cancelled last year, they sent boxes to my house and I sent back the dvr's, I didn't have to pay a dime. Weird.
      I was going to cancel and get DTV and they told me they would send me the boxes too. But I decided I like paying a little extra and not have a contract. I really hate the concept of contracts to keep a customer.

Comment

They send you a box... if you choose to use their label they charge you $15. However, I just paid this months payment so the will refund that (pro-rated) and take the 15 out of that.

They were willing to give me $5 dollars off and HBO for one month. I laughed and said is that it? lol The tv was cut off before I got off the phone.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I was about to cancel my Dish last year casue i was going to go to charter to combine my internet and TV to one bill and save some. But once they put me on the phone wit hthe peope that could cancel it they talked me into satying with dish cause of the promotions. I was pleased and they didnt even renewed my contract. And just the otehr day my box took a shit and they sent one out to me for no charge and a ups slip to send my old one back.

I'm staying with dish for alittle bit longer

Comment

Working...
          X