Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Cancelling dishnetwork and fees - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancelling dishnetwork and fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
    I had dishnetwork, and cancelled last year, they sent boxes to my house and I sent back the dvr's, I didn't have to pay a dime. Weird.
    Maybe it was because I had a month left when I called last time?
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      Maybe it was because I had a month left when I called last time?
      Possibly, I just called, they sent the boxes ups, ups came the next day to get them.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
        directv wont charge to send crap back.
        they also dont want their lnb back. they do want their receivers back however if they are rental units.

i have dtv, i'm pleased enough with it. you should use my account # and say i referred you, we both get $100 credit... that can go towards your bye bye dish fee.
        Can you do this online? If you purchase online you do not have to pay the $20 handling fee.. of course I would rather save 100 than 20 but I would like both!
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Fios and Uverse are not available.
          Sorry about that...stay on thier list, hopefully it will make it out to your area soon. It's crazy b/c I live in BFE...literally not within the city limits, out in the country and it's available out here but not in some of the major cities.

Originally posted by Neil View Post
          When I switched from Charter to FiOS in Denton, I returned the Charter equipment to the closest office, got a receipt and everything. They called me A YEAR AND A HALF LATER looking for their equipment. The message they left on my cell phone went word for word like this:

"Hell, Mr. Thomas, this is Jenny from Charter cable. We are calling you to inform you that we cannot find the equipment you returned. Please call us and tell us where it is or we will be forced to take action against you."

I promptly called them back and told them I have a return receipt, which they said must have been forged. I told them to go fuck themselves and if they wanted to take it to court they would lose, because I returned their equipment, and have a SIGNED EQUIPMENT RETURN RECEIPT. I never heard from them again and nothing has gone on my credit. Fucking crooks.
          I kid you not....this EXACT same thing happened to me about 6-7 years ago when I finally dumped shitty assed Charter....I took the shit to their office, got the receipt, got the same call you got about 6-months later....they even questioned my receipt the same way. I did tell them which hole to fuck themselves in as well....always been downright amazed how that company has stayed in business....the absolute worst customer service I've ever dealt with.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.â€- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            fuck Charter Cable with Geor's Dildo
            Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            what a bitchwhoreface. that just made me mad and it has nothing to do with me.
            I would throw out the equally absurd argument that she must be the one who stole your equipment after you returned it and deleted the record.

fuck jenny from charter cable.
            I agree completely. I was surprised and delighted to see Veeizon installing fiber in my apartment complex, because it was a pretty shitty complex about 2 miles off 288 and didn't think they would be installing it for a long time in my area. I was so happy to dump Charter I think I may have shed a tear when I paid my last Charter bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo;

I kid you not....this EXACT same thing happened to me about 6-7 years ago when I finally dumped shitty assed Charter....I took the shit to their office, got the receipt, got the same call you got about 6-months later....they even questioned my receipt the same way. I did tell them which hole to fuck themselves in as well....always been downright amazed how that company has stayed in business....the absolute worst customer service I've ever dealt with.
              I'm unfortunately not surprised to hear I wasn't the only one they tried this with.

Verizon actually fucked us over when we moved to Frisco from Oklahoma. We were set to move into the house on January third this year. I called verizon after everything had settled down after moving in around the tenth. I asked them if it was available in my neighborhood (gated community, so. Had my doubts). They told me they were almost finished installing the fiber in the neighborhood and it would be ready for house install in a couple days and they would call me back when they could come install at the house. So a week later and no word from them I called and asked what the deal was. They said oh it'll be ready in a couple days. I said fuck it I'll wait, cuz I really wanted FiOS again. Another week goes by, I call again, and same story. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Same story from supervisor. I told them there hadn't been any recent digging in the neighborhood and there hadn't been any trucks or vans in the neighborhood with the verizon brand on them, and he escalated it again. I got the ops manager for the local branch and he told me what actually happened. They created a service schedule for our neighborhood before they contacted the HOA, who ended up turning them down because they didn't want their trucks in our "secure gated community tearing up the grass." Meanwhile nobody had ever removed the service schedule for our neighborhood from their system so it was always perpetually two days until finish.

To make an even longer story a little shorter, we ended up with shitty Grande Communications cable and cable Internet. Fucking terrible service and products.

Comment

Why does anyone still pay for TV?

There is this amazing new technology called the internet where you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, for free.

<---- has been saving $100 a month on TV for couple years now and never regrets it.

Comment

The reason they're charging all these bullshit fees is because they know they're on a sinking ship. Satellite and Cable will be the next Blockbuster.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    There is this amazing new technology called the internet where you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, for free.

<---- has been saving $100 a month on TV for couple years now and never regrets it.
                    Do you do hulu or what? What about sports?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      Do you do hulu or what? What about sports?
                      icefilms.info is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, icefilms.info has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I don't watch sports... but they're out there. I was able to catch all the Rangers playoff games last year.

Comment

icefilms rocks.

I don't know WTF is taking so long for so, Limitless, to come out though.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          http://www.icefilms.info/index

I don't watch sports... but they're out there. I was able to catch all the Rangers playoff games last year.
                          Sweet, thanks! Do you have a nice monitor for your computer or do you stream to your TV somehow?

Comment

how do you use it?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              Sweet, thanks! Do you have a nice monitor for your computer or do you stream to your TV somehow?
                              I hook my laptop up to my TV and watch normally I use the VGA output, because my laptop doesn't have an HDMI output.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                how do you use it?
                                Just download or stream away. I recommend creating a free account on www.megaupload.com for faster downloads.

Megaupload is where all the content actually is, icefilms is just an interface to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X