Need DFWMUSTANGS help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ls1redline View Post
    Thanks Stephen every dollar counts. JB will be appreciative!!
    Please send my regards!!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Posted a few pics of the accident site to make this a little more credible and will also post link to obituary once funeral details have been finalized and released. I have some trollers on another car forum trying to say Ive started a ponzi scheme to get rich quick haha. Thanks again for everyones donations keep them coming as I am going to keep it open through the weekend being I know some folks dont get paid until Friday.

Comment

Posted a few pics of the accident site to make this a little more credible and will also post link to obituary once funeral details have been finalized and released. I have some trollers on another car forum trying to say Ive started a ponzi scheme to get rich quick haha. Thanks again for everyones donations keep them coming as I am going to keep it open through the weekend being I know some folks dont get paid until Friday.
        We believe you man... You don't need to feel that you have to justify anything with photos. Fuck the non believers.
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          We believe you man... You don't need to feel that you have to justify anything with photos. Fuck the non believers.

I know just makes me feel better as unfortunatley there are people out there looking for any scam possible!!

Comment

I know just makes me feel better as unfortunatley there are people out there looking for any scam possible!!
            Unfortunately true Carry on

Comment

Picture of the truck involved in accident

Here is a picture of the truck James was driving. Full size one ton Dodge diesel. Makes my stomach weak thinking about it

Comment

Whats the other forum?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  Whats the other forum?
                  www.e90post.com its a bmw forum, thread is locked now as you can expect I got a little heated in there

Comment

Phillip if it was JD's dad please pm me. This is stephen.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Phillip if it was JD's dad please pm me. This is stephen.
                      It was JBs (Jason Baker) dad

Comment

It was JBs (Jason Baker) dad
                        yes thats what he meant.. call me tomorrow morning... ill head you guys way with a little more cash
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wanted to give much thanks to everyone we are making some headway and getting some great donations. Some good news I spoke to the company James worked for (Lonestar Industries) and they are generously donating half of the cost of the funeral so that is definatley a PLUS!! Im going to keep the donations open through Friday and release the funds to the Family this weekend so again if you have a few extra dollars laying around great and if not its quite understandable just keep this family in your prayers!

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          yes thats what he meant.. call me tomorrow morning... ill head you guys way with a little more cash
                          Stephen My mother and I will be providing dinner at JBs moms house in Garland tonight around 6. Give me a shout and Ill give you address.

Comment

Buddy of mine just called and the church we attend Lakepoint in Rockwall is pitching in $200 towards to services. Keep it coming team keep it coming!!!

Comment

Wanted to give much thanks to everyone we are making some headway and getting some great donations. Some good news I spoke to the company James worked for (Lonestar Industries) and they are generously donating half of the cost of the funeral so that is definatley a PLUS!! Im going to keep the donations open through Friday and release the funds to the Family this weekend so again if you have a few extra dollars laying around great and if not its quite understandable just keep this family in your prayers!

Stephen My mother and I will be providing dinner at JBs moms house in Garland tonight around 6. Give me a shout and Ill give you address.
                              May I suggest leaving the donations open longer? The family is going to need help way beyong his burial. Bills, food, living expenses, etc. That shit doesn't come cheap

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                                May I suggest leaving the donations open longer? The family is going to need help way beyong his burial. Bills, food, living expenses, etc. That shit doesn't come cheap

I might consider but also dont want this to overstay its welcome to the point of begging. Ill see where we are at this weekend and go from there. Thanks for your support we have some good people on this site!!

Comment

Working...
                                X