credit "experts" in here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    It will lower your credit. Not because of the available credit you have but the fact it has age to it. Credit history and length.

And Eric... lol You just sound bitter....
    Eric has a shitty FICO!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Unless you're planning on buying a house, car, or are one of those people who has 12 credit cards and put everything you own on them, I don't understand why people give so much of a shit about their credit. Zomg, I'm a 700 instead of a 710, I should pay that monthly fee so I can save .025% on a car I'm going to finance 4 years from now. You are not your credit score, people. Use your brains.
      You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
        heres what's gonna happen, they will make you pay one of the monthly fees for time lapse only before your written decline of service reaches the powers that be. When you pay this $5, take them $6 and they will have to mail you a statement for however long you wish. I'm currently working on a $1.83 credit from Compass that i've had since mid '04........i hope it was worth it to them.
        FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!

well played, sir
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
          You can also close it with a "note" in your credit files (x3- agencies)

Consumer closed due to excessive "0" balance charges.

I have done that before with AMEX and did not suffer a hit in score.
          Explain how to do this.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
          X