Who Rang Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Rang Us

I usually use the "Who Rang Us" for cell phone reverse, but half the time all you get is location. Is there a better place or site for cell phone reverse?
    Photobucket

You got that many bill collectors calling you? Just pay em man

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
      You got that many bill collectors calling you? Just pay em man
      Hell, I answer bill collectors. They are tons of fun. I just like a reliable caller ID like we have on land lines.
      Photobucket

Comment

Well hell. I aint paying for the service. Its not that important to me.
        Photobucket

Comment

what if you just answer?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            what if you just answer?
            No shit. Everyone screens their shit like they are too important, or too busy to talk to anyone. Who are you, Donald fuckin Trump?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              what if you just answer?
              Its not always possable.

My wife got a text yesterday that wished her Happy Mothers Day. She hadnt a clue who it was and didnt want to text back, "who is this"? She asked me to use "who rang us" cause she didnt want to offend them. Got only a location, so she called her brother and they eventually figured it out. A cousin that she was then able to wish her back, HMD. It would make things a little less complicated to know.
              Photobucket

Comment

That's fucking stupid. I don't care whether they think I'm an ass for not having their number in my phone or not. An unknown number usually means I don't care about them enough to talk to them on a regular basis, so they aren't in my contacts list.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  That's fucking stupid. I don't care whether they think I'm an ass for not having their number in my phone or not. An unknown number usually means I don't care about them enough to talk to them on a regular basis, so they aren't in my contacts list.
                  Yeah, I see your point. But it was nice to hear from her since its been several years but I'd still like to be able to recieve more info. Just me I guess.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    Yeah, I see your point. But it was nice to hear from her since its been several years but I'd still like to be able to recieve more info. Just me I guess.
                    I see your point. I mean, I'm not gonna answer a call if the number isn't already in my phone. If it's important enough to warrant me finding out who it is, they'll leave a message and I'll call them back. If no message is left, I'm not gonna call the number back and be all, "Hey who is this, why'd you call me?" But I'll text an unrecognized number back to see who it is if they text me first.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                      Its not always possable.

My wife got a text yesterday that wished her Happy Mothers Day. She hadnt a clue who it was and didnt want to text back, "who is this"? She asked me to use "who rang us" cause she didnt want to offend them. Got only a location, so she called her brother and they eventually figured it out. A cousin that she was then able to wish her back, HMD. It would make things a little less complicated to know.
                      I always use the " I just got a new phone, whose number is this" method. Works great.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                      X