X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day you Mothers!

Just say'n.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Comment

Any young hot girls feeling left out this year, hit me up. I have a one step plan to make you a mother by this time next year.

Comment

lol! My mom is awesome.

Comment

As a kid, whenever I got sick my mom would say: 'Don't worry, son. There's nothing so bad that it can't be fixed with a bottle of cheap Scotch and a couple of hookers'. Or was that the old crusty guy who hung around the schoolyard? No matter either way, it's terrific advice!

Comment

I miss my mom, died 4 years ago today on mother's day

enjoy the time you have with yours if she is still around!

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                I miss my mom, died 4 years ago today on mother's day

enjoy the time you have with yours if she is still around!
                My mom died on Mother's Day too in 03. Iv'e really hatted this holiday for a long time. But my wife is pregnant with our first child so now i can celebrate her.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

My best friend and I told the GFs to lay low at home and we took our moms to the Rangers game. Great day... My mom is drunk, LOL

Last edited by Strychnine; 05-08-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Werd to yo mutha.

Vanilla Ice
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        My best friend and I told the GFs to lay low at home and we took our moms to the Rangers game. Great day... My mom is drunk, LOL

If I was at that game, I'd have been drunk too!

Comment

Working...
                        X