Women with road rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women with road rage

This seems to be a common issue with bitches in DFW. I'm curious if they just act like cunts then drive off or how they would respond if a man stopped the car at a light and exited the vehicle in a rage.

I turned this poor dumb bitch's 15min ride home into a 45min period of brutal frustration because she wanted to act tough.

Some husband, somewhere needs to slap that dumb broad.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    This seems to be a common issue with bitches in DFW. I'm curious if they just act like cunts then drive off or how they would respond if a man stopped the car at a light and exited the vehicle in a rage.

I turned this poor dumb bitch's 15min ride home into a 45min period of brutal frustration because she wanted to act tough.

Some husband, somewhere needs to slap that dumb broad.
    damn you're cool

Comment

story?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        damn you're cool
        Shut the fuck up.
        Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
        story?
        ^^ this.

Comment

lol I got out of my Mustang many years ago, to "have a chat" with the mouthy woman in front of me at a light. She rolled up her window and puckered a bit (or so I hope), and I walked back to my car.

3-4k pounds of steel makes anyone feel invincible, and forget courtesy.

That having been said, with the CCW laws today, I'd think twice in the same situation. Not to mention that I'm no longer a hot-headed 20-something.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            lol I got out of my Mustang many years ago, to "have a chat" with the mouthy woman in front of me at a light. She rolled up her window and puckered a bit (or so I hope), and I walked back to my car.

That having been said, with the CCW laws today, I'd think twice in the same situation. Not to mention that I'm no longer a hot-headed 20-something.
            Isn't it funny how a few years calms most of us down. It puts more truth to the adage that "Youth is wasted on the young."

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              damn you're cool
              Compared to you, an aborted fetus has more coolness.

Nothing major. I was coming up to a light, split tail was texting and as I was braking she dropped her phone, slammed on the brakes and started acting like an ass. Throwing her hands up, flipping me off, riding my ass, swerving at me, etc. So I kept it real at 40mph next to a POS Mitsubishi that apparently only had 1st and 2nd gears. The center of the road was free and clear, she just wouldn't pass.

We ended up next to each other at the light I was turning at and she looked away as soon as I made eye contact.

Which spawned the question of what a woman would do if a man responded in a similar away.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

I had a girl intentionally box me in for about 15 miles, and almost caused a wreck by cutting off another car when I had an out. I started following her, and it must have scared the hell out of her, because she drove to a police station. When she ran up to an officer in the parking lot and pointed me out, he recognized me and asked me how I was doing. You should have seen her face. She recieved a few citations for her actions.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I had a girl intentionally box me in for about 15 miles, and almost caused a wreck by cutting off another car when I had an out. I started following her, and it must have scared the hell out of her, because she drove to a police station. When she ran up to an officer in the parking lot and pointed me out, he recognized me and asked me how I was doing. You should have seen her face. She recieved a few citations for her actions.
                  Bahahahahahahh!

Comment

That's fucking awesome.

Comment

that didn't bite her in the ass at all

Comment

I usually don't care for police too much, but that is an AWESOME story. You never know who you're fucking with on the roads.

Comment

This post alone almost makes me want to be a cop!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I usually don't care for police too much, but that is an AWESOME story. You never know who you're fucking with on the roads.
                            Exactly. I'm always armed, but very level headed and this bitch was going off like she had a roof mounted, thought activated howitzer.

Comment

Haha,that would be awesome. Who gave the ticket if you were off duty?

Comment

Working...
                              X