Women with road rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Everyone stereotypes black guys On behalf of the white race, Jared, I'm sorry.
    Thanks man. When I tell my homeboys that I have white friends, you're definitely one of the main ones I'm talking about.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Thanks man. When I tell my homeboys that I have white friends, you're definitely one of the main ones I'm talking about.
        Appreciate that, glad we can bridge the color gap.

BTW, looks like you'll be having a place to chill before you're annual camping trips in short order.

Comment

• Not that I really give a shit what most people think, but just in case my grandma reads the board one day or something...

I am not a pot head, and my Halloween parties do not revolve around pot smoking or any other drug use. In fact, there are more likely to be people asking "where da weed at?" because those few who do partake are doing that shit on the sly. It's not done openly with a mixed crowd. Besides, I prefer good ol' booze, myself. And crack. But Grandma is the one who showed me how to make it right, anyway. Family recipe.

And NO, I will not post pics of Grandma!

Comment

• Just the fact you had to say you wouldn't post pics of your grandma without being asked, just says how twisted this place really is. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Appreciate that, glad we can bridge the color gap.

BTW, looks like you'll be having a place to chill before you're annual camping trips in short order.
              I'm jealous. My plan is to move there once I get out of debt. Maybe sooner, if the right opportunity presents itself.

Comment

I'm jealous. My plan is to move there once I get out of debt. Maybe sooner, if the right opportunity presents itself.
                I'll keep my eye out for you, just let me know what you're looking for.

I'm at one of those weird places in my life where I can leap out of the plane and see where I land, or ease back inside and wait for the plane to touch down. I'm going to jump and take my chances.

Comment

LMAO at me being uptight, or a pot head! This dude needs a jump to conclusions mat.
                  Nut swinger coming through!!!

Seriously though, anyone that accuses JARED of being anything less than chill hasn't had the opportunity to meet him. Otherwise they wouldn't say something like that.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    I wouldn't dare start shit with a man. Men are only human and have the same boundaries and expectations as women do for people respecting those boundaries. Cross it, and prepare for whatever you get because at that point, you deserve it.
                    Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I wish more women thought logically like that. So many women think that because they are female, they have all the right in the world to close their fist and hit a guy and he's not allowed to hit back.

It's not right to hit a woman, but I think if a woman is going to push the boundaries to take action like a man with a closed hand, she's asking to be treated like a man.
                    "I would never hit a woman, but I'll shake the shit out of her."
                    Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    Seriously though, anyone that accuses JARED of being anything less than chill hasn't had the opportunity to meet him. Otherwise they wouldn't say something like that.
                    I've never even met him and would call him very relaxed/easy going.

Comment

• What wears me out is when I'm driving and my wife decides to start shit from the passenger seat. She'll reach over and honk and start flipping the bird.

I keep telling her "YOU start shit, but YOU don't have to finish shit, I DO!". She's 115 pounds and thinks she is the toughest thing on the planet. I pray that she doesn't find out the hard way one day.

Comment

Not that I really give a shit what most people think, but just in case my grandma reads the board one day or something...

I am not a pot head, and my Halloween parties do not revolve around pot smoking or any other drug use. In fact, there are more likely to be people asking "where da weed at?" because those few who do partake are doing that shit on the sly. It's not done openly with a mixed crowd. Besides, I prefer good ol' booze, myself. And crack. But Grandma is the one who showed me how to make it right, anyway. Family recipe.

And NO, I will not post pics of Grandma!
                        It was a joke dude lol. You mentioned the whole pot thing so I had to throw that it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                          Nut swinger coming through!!!

If you actually read my posts you would see that I said his first post responding to me made him look up tight. I don't know this guy. Nor do I want to. I am sarcastic, looks like all you old farts don't understand that Again, just kidding.. LOL LOL (That better?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            If you actually read my posts you would see that I said his first post responding to me made him look up tight. I don't know this guy. Nor do I want to. I am sarcastic, looks like all you old farts don't understand that Again, just kidding.. LOL LOL (That better?)
                            I didn't read anything you posted to him I just saw him stating that someone called him uptight, to which I replied. NOW who's uptight?

LOVE YOU!!!! Now buy some insurance! hahahah
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              I am done arguing about yall's lame ass parties lol. Back to the task at hand, arguing about women drivers.
                              The way you come off it seems you have some twisted notion of what a party is. It doesn't necessarily imply people getting stupid or doing illegal things.
                              –noun
                              1. a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                                The way you come off it seems you have some twisted notion of what a party is. It doesn't necessarily imply people getting stupid or doing illegal things.
                                –noun
                                1. a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
                                Everything I have said was me kidding.... Do I have to say it 15 times? I don't understand lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X