X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    slow and roll, I'm not a fucking robot
    I was waiting for you to chime in...

I'll slow and roll is it's the middle of the night or some other non-trafficky time of day, But if I'm driving and there are clearly people on the roads I will usually come to a stop. Same thing with redlights. There are lights I know of in certain areas that will stay green on one side for 3 to 4 minutes at a time at 2 or 3 am while I'm waiting for a green light on my side. Fuck that. If there's nobody around for miles, and I know there's no redlight camera, I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      There are always 2 sides of the story and I just happen to know this cop.

According to my son and his gf the officer said he had seen him do this 3 times now, but this time he had a officer in training and didn't want to chance getting written up. He said, "Shawn, I have to right it this time."

He's not a dickhead cop. Always been good to us.
      So now there are going to be two dickhead cops out there writing bullshit tickets, because this one 'had to write it'. He should do his part to make sure that the rookie doesn't develop the dickhead instead of worrying about getting written up over something that's not a law.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I make it a point to see how many laws/rules I can break every day without getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I make it a point to see how many laws/rules I can break every day without getting caught.
          If you're not ripping tags off of matresses, you aint doin shit!
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I come to a complete stop, behind the white line. Too many red light cameras and lurking cops to chance it anymore.

It's actually fucking ridiculous. People in other countries are astounded by how omnipresent and strict our minor traffic law enforcement is in this country.
            Originally posted by Bill Hicks
            Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!

I heard the other day something sadly poignant: that in the country that is the supposed picture of freedom it is against the law to buy a non-government approved toilet (and a host of other items).

We're being sold a bill of bullshit as they continue to take rights away and over regulate. It is fucking nonsense.

Answering the OP, I stop, unless I don't.

Comment

Slow and stop, assuming at a very slow roll someone is coming.

I refuse to use a turn signaal in a turn only lane, too.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                If you're not ripping tags off of matresses, you aint doin shit!
                Not only do I rip the tags off, I leave them on the side of the highway and set them on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I heard the other day something sadly poignant: that in the country that is the supposed picture of freedom it is against the law to buy a non-government approved toilet (and a host of other items).

We're being sold a bill of bullshit as they continue to take rights away and over regulate. It is fucking nonsense.

Answering the OP, I stop, unless I don't.
                  Who would've thought 50 years ago that their old-fashioned, non-low-flow toilet would someday be worth big bucks on the black market.

On another mattter, how long before the term "black" market is deemed politically incorrect, LOL?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Who would've thought 50 years ago that their old-fashioned, non-low-flow toilet would someday be worth big bucks on the black market.

On another mattter, how long before the term "black" market is deemed politically incorrect, LOL?
                    When prices start falling. It'll be like sports, when teams with indian names are winning, the redskin'd folks don't bitch, but as soon as Cleveland goes 60-102 the name is all of the sudden a big problem.

Comment

I always make a complete stop. Even out in the country where I live. It's a rule I learned a long time ago having a father, and now a brother, as cops. They made it very clear that you never know where they might be lurking.

Comment

I don't care if the Chief of Police is riding with me, I'm not gonna write a cheesy ass (not to mention inappropriate) ticket like that.

Have your friend identify the statutory requirement for tha 3 second pause please.

Comment

I pretty much always stop and do the speed limit about 99% of the time.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I dont remember when was the last time I made a complete stop at one!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              I don't care if the Chief of Police is riding with me, I'm not gonna write a cheesy ass (not to mention inappropriate) ticket like that.

Have your friend identify the statutory requirement for tha 3 second pause please.
                              Hopefully I'll see him in the next day or two and question just that.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                                Hopefully I'll see him in the next day or two and question just that.
                                Please do. I did a search this morning and found absolutely nothing supporting that argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X