Stop signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
    I do my job well, so I serve the citizens of my community as they would expect. Effectively and professionay.

Anything else?
    too bad you don't speak english, i'm assuming you cater to the beaner community then?

Comment

I do my job well, so I serve the citizens of my community as they would expect. Effectively and professionay.

Anything else?
      Hahahha! I'm biting my tongue on an Asian joke right now.

Comment

iPhone assholes!
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

He forgot two "L"s, so be it. You apparently forgot the golden rule of "don't drink and drive." He wins. I've got no problem at all with you Steve, other than some trivial cross words on the net, but 5 DWI's? You really don't have anything valid to add to this thread.

Comment

iPhone assholes!
            You have your iPhone in your asshole?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              You have your iPhone in your asshole?

I blame its shitty text entry for my typos here tonight.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                not as much as you do apparantly.
                Bragging about how we tax payers pay your monthly disability check- solid barg!

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  I always make complete stops. I always obey the traffic laws. I'm not kidding. Idk why, guess I'm just tired of going to jail
                  Soon approaching 35 I find myself going the speed limit and following the rules.

Comment

If there's no white line... stopping is optional? Right?

Comment

It just depends on the area. If i'm going through some suburb like frisco, plano, highland park etc its a complete stop and turn the head to both sides. If i'm cruising through the cliff going to school or something I generally dont even slow down for stop signs.

Comment

All I can say is I never just run them. I stop for a split sec then go. I hate people that sit there for about 5 - 10 seconds.

Comment

If I can clearly see there is no one coming and there is not a cop, then there is no reason to stop.

Comment

My son just got a ticket yesterday for this. Apparently there is a 3 second rule explained by the cop. The officer agreed that he made a complete stop, but failed to count to 3. WTF! Really?
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                              My son just got a ticket yesterday for this. Apparently there is a 3 second rule explained by the cop. The officer agreed that he made a complete stop, but failed to count to 3. WTF! Really?
                              I'd set it for court and do a FOI request on the dashcam footage.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                I'd set it for court and do a FOI request on the dashcam footage.
                                I told him to go to court on this one. He has a witness to what the cop said. Surly the judge has enough since to make the right call.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X