Stop signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop signs

Do you make a complete stop, or do slow and roll?
    Stop
    0%
    Slow and roll
    0%
    I didn't see a red light
    0%
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Depends......are the cops around?
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Depends......are the cops around?
      Possibly. There's always a chance one may be around. I'm taking about any normal stop sign.

Comment

I'm not admitting to anything, copper!

Comment

I always make complete stops. I always obey the traffic laws. I'm not kidding. Idk why, guess I'm just tired of going to jail
          .....bro....

Comment

I spray paint them green with the white letters "GO."
            sigpic

Comment

I come to a complete stop, behind the white line. Too many red light cameras and lurking cops to chance it anymore.

It's actually fucking ridiculous. People in other countries are astounded by how omnipresent and strict our minor traffic law enforcement is in this country.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I come to a complete stop, behind the white line. Too many red light cameras and lurking cops to chance it anymore.

It's actually fucking ridiculous. People in other countries are astounded by how omnipresent and strict our minor traffic law enforcement is in this country.
                lol... Granted I am in India, the cars barely stop for red lights and if you are on a motorcycle they only stop if they are about to slam into another vehicle which is just about every innersection.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I always come to a complete stop, but I don't really speed either.

The exception is in empty or at least traffic-free parking lots. It's private property, and I don't see the sense in stopping three times just to get out of a parking lot if there's clearly nobody around me. I'm kind of assuming that these aren't enforceable in the same way that "real" stop signs are. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

The exception is in empty or at least traffic-free parking lots. It's private property, and I don't see the sense in stopping three times just to get out of a parking lot if there's clearly nobody around me. I'm kind of assuming that these aren't enforceable in the same way that "real" stop signs are. Am I wrong?
                    I am going to say yes. If they can ding you for driving across parking spots in an empty lot they can get you for stop signs.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

I'm pretty sure you're right.

Comment

Stop signs are merely a suggestion, I usually ignore them.

Comment

No cop no stop!!!

Haha JK depends where I'm at. My neighborhood I stop completely, as well as mist places. But I'm sure I screw up here and there

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            I always make complete stops. I always obey the traffic laws. I'm not kidding. Idk why, guess I'm just tired of going to jail
                            ^

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Ha! Tell the truth people! I'm asking just to get a feel as to what people normally do

Comment

Working...
                              X