talk to a mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89ghost View Post
    All i can say is WOW! All this over a motor. this shit happens out in the world. My bad man. i was in a bad need of the money to fix some other shit. dfwmustangs should not be a place for drama. Your how old? now act like it. to many people out there give the run around. Any time someone puts shit in the classifieds should know first come first serve its obvious. Im not a wal mart lay-a-way.
    You're right, it's just a motor and there's others out there. But why would you set a time for pickup if it was fcfs? If he didn't show at the set time and day, then he would be out...now it's fcfs.

this shit happens out in the world. My bad man. i was in a bad need of the money to fix some other shit.
    Arrogant little shit...

Your how old? now act like it.
    How old are you? You can't even spell MOMMA correctly.(in his location) Also, who the fuck wants to act their age? It's boring...

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
      Dude I said no Batteries included, And wash it before use
      What the wha? He told me, "hey don't worry, it's new..."

Comment

Kick his ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          Kick his ass!!!!
          Now that wouldn't be "acting our age", now would it...?

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
            Now that wouldn't be "acting our age", now would it...?
            I'm too old to take an ass whippin

Comment

All i can say is WOW! All this over a motor. this shit happens out in the world. My bad man. i was in a bad need of the money to fix some other shit. dfwmustangs should not be a place for drama. Your how old? now act like it. to many people out there give the run around. Any time someone puts shit in the classifieds should know first come first serve its obvious. Im not a wal mart lay-a-way.
              The fuck you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                The fuck you say?
                This
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  This

mmm hmmmm

Comment

lol @ 89 ghost.

dumbass.
                    Originally posted by 56482
                    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

What a bitch. He didn't call because he is chicken shit and knows he was in the wrong. Hey send me a pm I am ready for a 351 and u can see this 302 run if u are interested

Comment

You must be butthurt. Sorry bout your luck!

Comment

Ban this fucking clown, wait his word is shit nevermind!
                          2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                          2007 Saleen S281-SC
                          1998 BMW M Roadster
                          1961 Ford F100

Comment

I agree in first come, first served. But YOU agreed to sell it at a specific time, and you knew he was renting a U-Haul to come get it:

he contacted me yesterday and asked if i was going to be able to get saturday. I told him i already rented a u-haul truck, but do to his work schedule it would have to be after 12 noon. so i am in my uhaul truck at 11 and i call him, tells me he sold it friday night.
                            If that's all true, then you're a sorry motherfucker.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

You must be butthurt. Sorry bout your luck!
                              yea dude i kinda am, we talked 6 minutes after you posted and i even offered to send you the money via pay pal to hold it. but you don't have a pay pal account and i offered to overnight a post dated check. now you did tell me you were off on Friday, and i said i would try but Saturday seemed more realistic. i sent you an e-mail on Thursday and one again on Friday in which you responded that it would have to be after 12 because of work. so my Saturday started with getting a u- haul pick up truck and i called you to get an addy. you said i got bad news, i sold it yesterday. my first bitch... you could of said bring me the money and i'll hold it for you (which i offered) 2nd i told you it was for my 11 year kid, not your problem, but it was not fun telling him that we were getting his engine today fell through at he last minute, you could have called me Friday when you sold it, that way i didn't clear my schedule and rent a truck.....
                              like i said i am more pissed that i have to explain to my kid that there are people that do not hold up to their end of the deal
                              maybe it is a difference in generations and what the definition of a man means
                              first class white trash

Comment

i'm not usually one to bitch or call someone out unless it is jokes... but i have made so many deals in so many forums... i am just kinda shocked, like i said, he didnt take my money, even tho i gave him, a chance too.... i just believe a mans word is worth something... lesson learned
                                first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                                X