talk to a mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    there was an add in the forum classifieds for a 302 running motor for 150 bucks.i contacted him he responded we talked and agree that i would try to get is friday but saturday would be better. he responded saturday wouldn't be a problem. he contacted me yesterday and asked if i was going to be able to get saturday. I told him i already rented a u-haul truck, but do to his work schedule it would have to be after 12 noon. so i am in my uhaul truck at 11 and i call him, tells me he sold it friday night. i even offered to buy it sight unseen and send him the money via paypal (which he don't have) so we agreed on saturday and as i have my kid (its his car) going to get it... he totally pulls plug. why not cal me last night and let me know it's gone
    That is fucked up. Drop the name but I bet its a newb

Comment

89ghost.. he is a newbee, i guess i should have known better,this is the first burn i have ever had from a forum.... i guess i'm more pissed about telling my kid than anything, beside the truck rental

and for shits and giggles i got his number
      first class white trash

Comment

Dude i just Bought a 302 for C note on Friday. It's not what I want so I'll sell it too you for 2 c notes and a "jug" J/K Im Looking for biger CID

Comment

89ghost.. he is a newbee, i guess i should have known better,this is the first burn i have ever had from a forum.... i guess i'm more pissed about telling my kid than anything, beside the truck rental

and for shits and giggles i got his number
          Look on CL there is a ton of 302 blocks long and short for CHEAP We can Use my truck to get it

Comment

I say ban him from the classifieds for a while.
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
              Dude i just Bought a 302 for C note on Friday. It's not what I want so I'll sell it too you for 2 c notes and a "jug" J/K Im Looking for biger CID
              deal if its a roller and your willing to split corn sugar costs
              first class white trash

Comment

deal if its a roller and your willing to split corn sugar costs
                Here in about 3 months you can have Mine out of the rocket

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  well he didnt cheat me out of my money, but it is in my opinion pretty fucked up to agree to saturday and call me on friday making arrangements, then me calling him to find its gone.. if i had of drove there.. i would be pissed
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    X2 + Mother$%&#@$% that dont respond to there ads or messages

Comment

89ghost
                      I can see it. He's been a complete tool in the threads he posted in the garage.

Comment

well he didnt cheat me out of my money, but it is in my opinion pretty fucked up to agree to saturday and call me on friday making arrangements, then me calling him to find its gone.. if i had of drove there.. i would be pissed
                        Bad business is bad business. I think I'm gonna start spilling the beans when I get screwed on here
                        .....bro....

Comment

All i can say is WOW! All this over a motor. this shit happens out in the world. My bad man. i was in a bad need of the money to fix some other shit. dfwmustangs should not be a place for drama. Your how old? now act like it. to many people out there give the run around. Any time someone puts shit in the classifieds should know first come first serve its obvious. Im not a wal mart lay-a-way.

Comment

Originally posted by 89ghost View Post
                            All i can say is WOW! All this over a motor. this shit happens out in the world. My bad man. i was in a bad need of the money to fix some other shit. dfwmustangs should not be a place for drama. Your how old? now act like it. to many people out there give the run around. Any time someone puts shit in the classifieds should know first come first serve its obvious. Im not a wal mart lay-a-way.
                            Did you agree to hold it until Saturday to meet him?

I mean if so, you flaked on a deal. I agree with first come first serve, but if you already scheduled a time to make the transaction, that's a little shitty.

And you not having the balls to tell him at the time you sold it? At least a text/call/pm saying, "hey man, someone else offered the same money and he was able to pick it up right now, unless you can do the same, I'm selling it to him."

This is one reason I'd rather pay more to deal with reputable people elsewhere rather than people I don't know here or on craigslist.

Comment

You couldn't have shot him a call about it?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You should have called him or texted him. I'm sure if you were in his shoes, you would feel the same way. That would have been the mature/cool thing to do.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X