talk to a mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talk to a mod

just asking cause i can't figure it out, had deal in the classifieds that turned bad and don't wanna break any of the rules
    first class white trash

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    just asking cause i can't figure it out, had deal in the classifieds that turned bad and don't wanna break any of the rules
    It's cool, bust his knee caps.

I'm kidding btw
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

in that case... the bastard.... i'll talk to a mod first... he didnt steal my money, but he practice bad business that cost me money and time. and he has other things on the classifieds
      first class white trash

Comment

in that case... the bastard.... i'll talk to a mod first... he didnt steal my money, but he practice bad business that cost me money and time. and he has other things on the classifieds
        If I had a nickel......
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          If I had a nickel......
          if it isnt a valid complaint i will gladly leave it alone
          first class white trash

Comment

Air out the laundry. Let the vote of popular opinion win. What good would a mod be able to do, track the person down and get your time/money back?

Comment

well.........?

Comment

your wife was right, you are NOT a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Air out the laundry. Let the vote of popular opinion win. What good would a mod be able to do, track the person down and get your time/money back?
                  Depends...

Comment

If they screwed you and have failed to make it right then call them out. You don't have to bash necessarily, just lay out what happened so that others don't make the same mistakes in dealing with that person. Mods aren't going to give a shit unless it is an advertiser. If it is a paid sponsor then PM Mach1 and let him know what happened first. He may be able to broker a solution.

Comment

dammit forbes, spill it already......or are you cock teasing us like we got yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        @#!*% forbes, spill it already......or are you @#!*% teasing us like we got yesterday?
                        78x is ready to go to work. lol. It's been a busy week for the DFWM detectives.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

there was an add in the forum classifieds for a 302 running motor for 150 bucks.i contacted him he responded we talked and agree that i would try to get is friday but saturday would be better. he responded saturday wouldn't be a problem. he contacted me yesterday and asked if i was going to be able to get saturday. I told him i already rented a u-haul truck, but do to his work schedule it would have to be after 12 noon. so i am in my uhaul truck at 11 and i call him, tells me he sold it friday night. i even offered to buy it sight unseen and send him the money via paypal (which he don't have) so we agreed on saturday and as i have my kid (its his car) going to get it... he totally pulls plug. why not cal me last night and let me know it's gone
                          first class white trash

Comment

Dude I said no Batteries included, And wash it before use

Comment

there was an add in the forum classifieds for a 302 running motor for 150 bucks.i contacted him he responded we talked and agree that i would try to get is friday but saturday would be better. he responded saturday wouldn't be a problem. he contacted me yesterday and asked if i was going to be able to get saturday. I told him i already rented a u-haul truck, but do to his work schedule it would have to be after 12 noon. so i am in my uhaul truck at 11 and i call him, tells me he sold it friday night. i even offered to buy it sight unseen and send him the money via paypal (which he don't have) so we agreed on saturday and as i have my kid (its his car) going to get it... he totally pulls plug. why not cal me last night and let me know it's gone
                              Yeah, that's some bullshit. If he wasn't going to hold it he should have told you up front that he wouldn't. I do that with everything I sell on Craigslist. Anyone I speak to I am clear that it is first come first serve.

In the classifieds here I give people a little more credit and will sell to the first response (if at asking price). If they don't show when agreed then I will offer it up to the next person.

Comment

Working...
                              X