No announcement yet.

I'm moving to Commiefornia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your input Mike, I was hoping you'd reply. I'm excited to get out there and start working.

Comment

pm if you have any guns you need to sell beofre moving to CA.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        pm if you have any guns you need to sell beofre moving to CA.

god bless.
        In the same vein, if there's anything Cali compliant that you are itching to purchase, do it now.

Comment

Moving for a job and change of pace was exactly what I needed, granted i moved to the East Coast. Good Luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
            Beautiful house! My ex father in law was a resident of CA, consulted in WA, and paid income tax in both states.
            That's funny because WA doesn't have a state tax.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              What part of CA? Ive been gone for about the same time.
              California was my biggest market. I didn't live out there just spent 70% of my time out there. Generally in the central valley but everywhere from Chula Vista to the Oregon border.
              Circa 2007 I was talking to several cities in Nevada about relocating to their state so I could better serve the west coast. Then the economy died and plans changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                That's funny because WA doesn't have a state tax.
                When he worked for General Atomics, he was a San Diego resident who worked in Washington DC more than six months.

My brain was working faster than my hands, and I did say "WA" instead of Washington DC. They do live in WA, now, and you are correct. They moved to Washington state to get away from paying dual income tax when he's consulting in other states.

Comment

When he worked for General Atomics, he was a San Diego resident who worked in Washington DC more than six months.

My brain was working faster than my hands, and I did say "WA" instead of Washington DC. They do live in WA, now, and you are correct. They moved to Washington state to get away from paying dual income tax when he's consulting in other states.
                  Say I'm correct again.... I don't hear that enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Say I'm correct again.... I don't hear that enough.
                    Lol do you want to hear that you're right, or do you really just want to hear a woman say she's wrong? ;-)

Comment

Lol do you want to hear that you're right, or do you really just want to hear a woman say she's wrong? ;-)
                      Both would be fantastic.... (pics of teh boobs doesn't hurt either...)

Comment

Working...
                      X