Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Knives & Sharpening - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knives & Sharpening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually from Keller 78X, so your argument is invalid... note the (temp) eg. temporary. I don't like this goddamn state anymore than some of you, and I wouldn't put it past half of you fucktards with useless comments to have not even stepped on Califonia soil and just bitch along with the rest of the bandwagon. 347 Mike, how about I use your Achilles?

Moving along from those of you being bitches...

I like the look of that Orvis stone kit MOSFET, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Need to take the time to read up more. Yes GE, I understand the sharpening vs. aligning, was thinking that you could also buy stones for the Pro Edge, have to go back to their website and look into it.

Comment

So easy that even a woman could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackTheSky View Post
        I'm actually from Keller 78X, so your argument is invalid... note the (temp) eg. temporary. I don't like this goddamn state anymore than some of you, and I wouldn't put it past half of you fucktards with useless comments to have not even stepped on Califonia soil and just bitch along with the rest of the bandwagon. 347 Mike, how about I use your Achilles?

I like the look of that Orvis stone kit MOSFET, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Need to take the time to read up more. Yes GE, I understand the sharpening vs. aligning, was thinking that you could also buy stones for the Pro Edge, have to go back to their website and look into it.
        Can't take a joke? Or just a cry baby newb bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Can't take a joke? Or just a cry baby newb bitch?
          Had a few thousand posts on the previous board, like I said, move along bitch

Comment

please show me said argument.

Comment

Had a few thousand posts on the previous board, like I said, move along bitch
              Lighten up Quickdraw. You're taking the internet way too serious.

Comment

Yes GE, I understand the sharpening vs. aligning, was thinking that you could also buy stones for the Pro Edge, have to go back to their website and look into it.
                I haven't checked their site in awhile, but at that time you could purchase other stones from them.

Comment

Bought it almost 10 years ago and refuse to use anything but this.

Comment

Working...
                  X