What the F is up with people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Lol the whole internet is not like DFWstangs where people try to tear each others faces off.

My wife visits Disney message boards where they go on for pages and pages and pages arguing about stupid shit like how sneaking in a two and half year old into Disneyworld (kids under two are free) by lying about their age is a crime against humanity.

A lot of people are stupid fucks with nothing to live for.
    Please give me the site. I'll throw out a hypothesis that fucking a 2.5 yr on the grounds that you thought they were 2 would be worse than sneaking them into disneyworld.

Comment

I get two wears out of my jeans if I'm at the office or out and it's not too hot. If I'm spinning wrenches they get washed after each use.

Who in their right mind would wear something that much without washing it. That's just unsanitary.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

..but my KMW's are going to become a dress jean and my nudie's my chill jean
        I also had no idea people knew so much about jeans. I know my pant size, and the fact i wear levi 527's. That's about it.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          I get two wears out of my jeans if I'm at the office or out and it's not too hot. If I'm spinning wrenches they get washed after each use.

Who in their right mind would wear something that much without washing it. That's just unsanitary.
          Dan Bishop, Tom Weaver, and probably Ghost89

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I also had no idea people knew so much about jeans. I know my pant size, and the fact i wear levi 527's. That's about it.
            44-32 Levi 560's or 557's Done deal, none of this hoity toity bullshit needed. If I can catch them on sale I'll pay $30, otherwise I wear what I've got til they are on sale.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Dan Bishop, Tom Weaver, and probably Ghost89
              That's the threesome from hell.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                In some states. I wonder if there is a disproportionate amount of VW's sold in Massachusetts?
                Our old yard in Leominster was stocked full of German cars and Subarus. You can't give away domestic car parts around Boston. So yeah, compared to the rest of the country there are more VWs per capita there than most places.

Comment

44-32 Levi 560's or 557's Done deal, none of this hoity toity bullshit needed. If I can catch them on sale I'll pay $30, otherwise I wear what I've got til they are on sale.
                  Yup, I only buy Levis when they are on sale for $25-30. 569 style.

F $100 jeans

Comment

What's with everyone hating on designer jeans? I understand bitching about the not washing part but some of y'all are straight up bitching because people like to be in style.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      I used to love 527's. But they really haven't come out with anything new lately. I've started buying BKE's again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        What's with everyone hating on designer jeans? I understand bitching about the not washing part but some of y'all are straight up bitching because people like to be in style.
                        ^ *wears shit because it makes him look 'cool'
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

^ *wears shit because it makes him look 'cool'
                          ^*says the fatass with a 44 waist. Just because you gave up on yourself doesn't mean we all should. I see...you just want a level playing field now.

Comment

i wash mine after a good 3-4 wears. I never do anything that allows me to get dirty though. so, i never feel that it's a big deal.
                            Originally posted by 56482
                            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

note: youre on fucking vortex.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                ^*says the fatass with a 44 waist. Just because you gave up on yourself doesn't mean we all should. I see...you just want a level playing field now.
                                There's no field to play in, I'm taken.

I'll put an asswhoopin on you that'll make you think fatass.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X