What the F is up with people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    Pac Sun's Hammond Loose fit. 2 pair for 30 bucks and they don't fall apart like fucking old navy jeans.

if you buy your pants because they're in style.. you probably aren't. lol
    I used to buy Bullhead from Pac Sun, and they were fine, until they stopped carrying longer lengths. Being 6'4, I have to be picky on what jeans I buy or I look like Adam wearing Don's jeans

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      beers tomorrow!

god bless.
      word, let's do it, I'll wear my white loafers and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I used to buy Bullhead from Pac Sun, and they were fine, until they stopped carrying longer lengths. Being 6'4, I have to be picky on what jeans I buy or I look like Adam wearing Don's jeans
        Yeah, i think a year or two ago they stopped carrying the loose fits, and switched to the girly-leg fag stuff. I can still find them online here and there, and they last better than any other jean i've owned.

I as a rule own very little clothing that i wouldn't be comfortable working on a car in.

Comment

<--wranglers...
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i'll stick with my 19.99 Dickies.

god bless.

That's all my boys will wear are Dickies. Every once in a while I'm able to get them into actual jeans but they have to fit like the old style levi's or my kids flat out refuse.
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Our first intern here at the office is legendary. He used to come in drunk, go out banging sluts every night, have piles of coke on his table at trendy bars downtown.

His bitch ass came in one Friday with a pair of jeans on that had a scene from the Kama Sutra on the ass of them. No bullshit. I am sure they cost a couple hundred dollars or something like that.

All of that is too faggoty for me. I like a nice watch but expensive jeans are a bit much.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I can't buy cheap jeans. Even if they come in long, it's usually a 33 1/2&quot; inseam. I can get away with a 36&quot; inseam if I'm wearing flip flops or converse, but if I wear anything with more of a heel, I've got to have a 37.5&quot; inseam. &quot;Cheap&quot; jeans for me are Silvers at $70 a pair, when I can find them. Most of the time I have to stick with BKEs or Big Stars. Every now and then, I can find a pair of Silvers on clearance at Maurice's for $40...or $15 if I've hit the clearance lottery. Very rarely, the Buckle will get BKE or Big Star seconds which go for $30-40.

Oh, and Maurice's is having their buy one get one half off casual sale until the 11th, and their Silvers are included.

Comment

Express for my nice jeans, they fit me really well and they hold up nicely. I have some cheap old navy pairs for the garage and yard.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    Eh. BKE's are usually real thin. I have a pair, but I'm afraid to even brush up against anything with them, fearing they will fall apart. I wear one single pair of 527's. Usually 5-6 days a week since Christmas. (I'm a broke mother fucker)

Seriously? Nothing?
                    Seriously, nothing. on the rare occasion i do wear jeans, i wear them to class, then after that i usually just come back home and sit around.

now, if i'm working on my car or doing something that does cause me to get dirty, then no, i won't wear them again.
                    Originally posted by 56482
                    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                      I can't buy cheap jeans. Even if they come in long, it's usually a 33 1/2&quot; inseam. I can get away with a 36&quot; inseam if I'm wearing flip flops or converse, but if I wear anything with more of a heel, I've got to have a 37.5&quot; inseam. &quot;Cheap&quot; jeans for me are Silvers at $70 a pair, when I can find them. Most of the time I have to stick with BKEs or Big Stars. Every now and then, I can find a pair of Silvers on clearance at Maurice's for $40...or $15 if I've hit the clearance lottery. Very rarely, the Buckle will get BKE or Big Star seconds which go for $30-40.

Oh, and Maurice's is having their buy one get one half off casual sale until the 11th, and their Silvers are included.
                      Pics of the long legs?

Comment

Gawd. You caught me with just enough wine on my last day of freedom before I get my ass kicked in bootcamp for the next 6 weeks. Enjoy it now, it'll probably be gone when I sober up.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          <--wranglers...
                          Agreed.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have grown quite fond of lucky brand's plain blue jeans (40 bucks @ nordstrom rack). Also a huge fan of washing them..... for the record......

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                              [borat]Very Nice![/borat]

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                [borat]Very Nice![/borat]
                                Lmao. You would quote it so it doesn't disappear.

Being tall sucks. When I worked in retail clothing, I used to get pissed at short girls who would bitch about how hard it is to find pants. I get it, it's frustrating when you can't buy off the racks and wear them that day, but they can get them altered. We can't add length.

It wouldn't fail, we could get in five pairs of 27x33's and one pair of 27x37.5's, and without fail, this one 5 foot girl would always grab the single pair of 37.5's to buy. I finally had to ask her to start buying the average inseams and save my extra longs for people who needed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X