Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    There's no field to play in, I'm taken.

I'll put an asswhoopin on you that'll make you think fatass.
    Lmao sure...what you lack in agility and mobility, you Gain in your ability to wear style-less jeans and the ability to smother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I used to love 527's. But they really haven't come out with anything new lately. I've started buying BKE's again.
      Eh. BKE's are usually real thin. I have a pair, but I'm afraid to even brush up against anything with them, fearing they will fall apart. I wear one single pair of 527's. Usually 5-6 days a week since Christmas. (I'm a broke mother fucker)

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
      i wash mine after a good 3-4 wears. I never do anything that allows me to get dirty though. so, i never feel that it's a big deal.
      Seriously? Nothing?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        What's with everyone hating on designer jeans? I understand bitching about the not washing part but some of y'all are straight up bitching because people like to be in style.
        lolz, designs and rhinestones on backpockets are for women.

^ *wears shit because it makes him look 'cool'
        lolz

^*says the fatass with a 44 waist. Just because you gave up on yourself doesn't mean we all should. I see...you just want a level playing field now.
        lolz x2

There's no field to play in, I'm taken.

I'll put an asswhoopin on you that'll make you think fatass.
        lolz x3

Lmao sure...what you lack in agility and mobility, you Gain in your ability to wear style-less jeans and the ability to smother.
        lolz x4

i'll stick with my 19.99 Dickies.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i'll stick with my 19.99 Dickies.

god bless.
          From Levine's?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            From Levine's?
            academy, i have some class.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Damn, who woulda thought that a thread about jeans would end up at JITB parking lot...

...anyway, back on topic. I spend a little more on jeans than alot of ya'll aparently. I like Express jeans which are usually around $75. I wear jeans 3 times give or take a day before washing them, but if I do somthing that gets em more dirty than usual I will wash them after that. If I went as long as some of the people on that board I would leave a trail of dried mud and old sweat smell everywhere i went.
              .223 > 911

Comment

lolz, designs and rhinestones on backpockets are for women.
                lol, designer jeans doesn't mean that they are covered in designs and rhinestones. Just made differently, not always better, but different. Usually the style of how they fit or color fading etc. Although sometimes that does mean designs and rhinestones, there are alot of good designer jeans that don't.
                .223 > 911

Comment

Yeah I'm not into rhinestones...YET. Haha, just a better fit and better style.

Comment

mstng86 has some ed hardy ones with dragons and glitter and shit all over them.

god bless.

Comment

god bless.
                      No way sir, but I heard Vadertt has a great dragon shirt to go along with his dragon jeans.

Comment

you guys are discussing a topic on a forum where they like to sport rusty hoods and stupid and of camber so its "hella flush"...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                          I spend a little more on jeans than alot of ya'll aparently. I like Express jeans which are usually around $75.
                          I'm with you there. I shop there one or twice a year for jeans, and I love them. I walk in, find a young hot sales chic, and tell her to find the pants she wants to see me wearing. It works for me. I'm not big on trends, just want to be noticed by women, and not the kind looking for wranglers.

Comment

god bless.
                            I sold em to Bufalo Exchange... And it was an embroidery tiger, asshole!

I've gone back to Levi's for day to day wear, but I do have a couple of nicer jeans that I like. Chip N Pepper, Seven for all Mankind, Lucky, William Rast, and even a pair of True Religion (no flappy pockets), etc... I've never paid retail for them, but I guess it's all about what you are looking for.

I do draw the line at rhinestones and flappy pockets. Those are strictly chick jeans in my mind.

As for washing them, if I wear them to work (IT job at a desk), then I'll go a few days before washing them. If I wear them out to a bar and people smoke there, then they get washed before being worn again. If I wear them outdoors and they get dirty, they get washed.

I also have other pairs of jeans, some cheap crappy old navys, etc that I wear when working on the car, yard, house, etc... They are dirty, beat up, covered in paint, etc. They get washed after each use, and typiclly only with the other clothes I wore the same day, because they're typically pretty dirty after use.

Comment

Pac Sun's Hammond Loose fit. 2 pair for 30 bucks and they don't fall apart like fucking old navy jeans.

if you buy your pants because they're in style.. you probably aren't. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I sold em to Bufalo Exchange... And it was an embroidery tiger, asshole!

I've gone back to Levi's for day to day wear, but I do have a couple of nicer jeans that I like. Chip N Pepper, Seven for all Mankind, Lucky, William Rast, and even a pair of True Religion (no flappy pockets), etc... I've never paid retail for them, but I guess it's all about what you are looking for.

I do draw the line at rhinestones and flappy pockets. Those are strictly chick jeans in my mind.

beers tomorrow!

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X