Here's a good deal on a 11 GT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good deal on a 11 GT.

If anyone is looking for one, this one only has 1k miles on it. Sexy car too.

Originally posted by 99riocobra
    Alright, well didn’t think I’d be doing this this soon, but you know how it goes when a “play” car is not as high of a priority as other events in life….Anyway up for sale is my base model 2011 Mustang 5.0 with right at 1050 miles on it. I bought this car brand new just a few months back. When I say I am meticulous about my cars that is an understatement. I keep this car in nothing but mint condition at all times and is cleaned after driving it before putting it in the garage. I also requested from the dealer that they do not put holes in the front bumper for a license plate. This car has NEVER been in the rain.

I have the factory window sticker, Ford paperwork, owner’s manual, and both keys for the car. I have not done any engine/performance mods or tuning as I didn’t want to void the warranty(3 years/36k miles starting February 2011). This car has never had any issues at all and does not have any of the transmission issues some people speak of. I also have all of the stock parts that were removed from the car including control arms, panhard bar, springs, and “sound tube”.

Price for the car is $29,000, which I feel is fairly priced as the car is essentially brand new with wheels and suspension work done already..along with not having to haggle with a dealership. I live in Troy, IL(62294) which is just east of St. Louis. Feel free to call/text Nick at 618-530-2754 or pm me on here.

Here’s the list of cosmetic mods to the car:

- 19x9.5 RTR wheels w/ Nitto 555 275/35/19's all around
    - H&R SS springs(fronts have just under 1/2 of a dead coil cut to allow .25" more drop in front, does not affect drivability or ride quality)
    - UPR lower control arms and relocation brackets
    - UPR adjustable panhard bar
    - 20% window tint
    - 5% tint on foglights(just window film, easily removable)
    - Front sidemarker tint
    - Antenna delete cap(just unscrews and stock antenna can be reinstalled anytime if desired)
    - Sound tube delete using rubber cap for intake tube and Ford firewall plug

All pics are current and taken last weekend and have all current mods:

Fuck yeah. Nice car!
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

$29k

Comment

Thats a clean looking ride.

Comment

Not huge on the new "flat black" wheel craze. The rest of it is nice.

Comment

can't say i like the blacked out fog lights or whatever they are

rest of the car is tits though IMO

Comment

good looking car.
              2007 Silverado CC
              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Looks to me like it should have "exempt" plates on it, with a trooper behind the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Looks to me like it should have "exempt" plates on it, with a trooper behind the wheel.
                  A stormtrooper?

I like the car

Comment

I'm not big on white cars but that car is flippin awesome. A steal at $29k

Comment

Pass, too many issues with the china built transmission Ford decided to cheap out on. He mentions no issues but thats right around the mileage it starts at.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                        Pass, too many issues with the china built transmission Ford decided to cheap out on. He mentions no issues but thats right around the mileage it starts at.
                        It's not the transmission, it's the clutch assembly. There is a TSB on it, simply taken in to have it fixed. Problem solved.

Comment

Even tho it is still new, with the 2012's out, 29K might actually be a little high for an '11. Depends on all the options it has tho.

Comment

Aren't no option 2011s being had for 27.5 from the get go?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Aren't no option 2011s being had for 27.5 from the get go?
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X