Happy Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I was going to ask what mexicans do to celebrate it other than get drunk.

Stevo
    Parades

Comment

I was going to ask what mexicans do to celebrate it other than get drunk.
      Cinco de Drinko!
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I remember that storm, that is the one that pummeled the Mayfest celebration. fucked some people up IIRC.

Stevo
        It was a HUGE disaster that ended up causing millions of dollars in property damage. I came to work at my moms office shortly after this claim to help with the influx of calls coming in.

16 years later, I'm still answering insurance calls LOL
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          It was a HUGE disaster that ended up causing millions of dollars in property damage. I came to work at my moms office shortly after this claim to help with the influx of calls coming in.

16 years later, I'm still answering insurance calls LOL
          I was fishing on Lake Whitney in a boat and you could see that storm cloud from there, 70 miles away. It was the most fearsome cloud I have seen, I think the weathermen said it was one of the tallest super-cells ever, think it was something like 70,000+ feet tall. I know over 400 people were injured, and it was considered the most expensive hailstorm ever.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo. (see not a spelling mistake)
            See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
              Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo. (see not a spelling mistake)
              and you need homework help??

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                and you need homework help??

god bless.
                Hhahah I'm easily amused.
                See you later...

Comment

So that's why Mexicans don't eat sandwiches.

Comment

Viva Mexico!!! Yep Cinco de Drinko!!!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

as Sinko de Mayo. (see not a spelling mistake)

Psssst! It's "Cinco"
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

time to get the drink on 2nite!
                        2012 f150 lariat
                        2004 ford lightning
                        2008 chevy duramax 4x4
                        2008 dodge mega cab 4x4
                        2008 f150 lariat 4x4

Comment

Working...
                        X